Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I decided to upgrade to look & feel of an old Windows XP machine I do have running as a virtual machine (on top of ubuntu, which is why you see the cinnamon menu on the bottom)
Quite nice, I believe :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Come back to Australia Haraldo!!!! It a good country :) fly the stars drink beer! What more could you USK for

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
It is verey shameful Australia is made up of some real wankers in v8s :( thanks man, still a great car! I test drove a 2ltr turbo diesel Mercedes that had grate power only down fall it was a 4 door saloon I needed a ute, funny you say that, there's talk about the Australian ford performance vechiels (FPV) being manufactured in china, not sure what's going on they nevere mentiond it again
Ford made in China :eek:
well they do it because most people over there want cheaper cars then, if consumers said NO, Ford production would be back in Australia

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Come back to Australia Haraldo!!!! It a good country :) fly the stars drink beer! What more could you USK for
To be honest... I thought a bit it, more than slightly
But the two things that stops me:
- Well it's so incredibly far from.... everywhere :eek:
- Job situation, over here is probably the best job market in the world due to a flourishing oil business, high oil prices makes everything go up here; I been scared off a bit by jobs and job situation downunder

I managed to convince my wife that Australia is really good country but it's probably one thing that really stops her too, and that's all these bl¤#¤y nasty creatures you do have there, and NO; I'm not talking about people from Adelaide

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I keep forgetting you lived in Australia, Adelaide hills are great I no a few Nissan drivers that could drift them was a nightmare to be in the car!!!! Looked awsome on the outside but :D argh the good old mitsubishi magna the auto gear box and front wheel drive let them down so mucg!!
Yeah, the Magna was actually a great car, but would be much better with back-wheel drive and I really wonder who engineered the gear box....
- When you want power and expect it to shift down.... nothing happens
- When you drive calmly, suddenly it shifts down :eek:

I really really miss the hills.... Hahndorf, Gumeracha, Mount Lofty, but what I miss the most is strolling along the beaches without shoes.... Brighton beach, Glenelg beach, Maslins, Beach, Aldinga Beach, Sellicks beach, Christies beach....

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Ford made in China :eek:
well they do it because most people over there want cheaper cars then, if consumers said NO, Ford production would be back in Australia
Well I'm not sure how its going to work I don't think they will do it
To be honest... I thought a bit it, more than slightly
But the two things that stops me:
- Well it's so incredibly far from.... everywhere :eek:
- Job situation, over here is probably the best job market in the world due to a flourishing oil business, high oil prices makes everything go up here; I been scared off a bit by jobs and job situation downunder

I managed to convince my wife that Australia is really good country but it's probably one thing that really stops her too, and that's all these bl¤#¤y nasty creatures you do have there, and NO; I'm not talking about people from Adelaide
When I first read this I thought you speaking of those bafoons from Adelaide hahaha,
Yeah, the Magna was actually a great car, but would be much better with back-wheel drive and I really wonder who engineered the gear box....
- When you want power and expect it to shift down.... nothing happens
- When you drive calmly, suddenly it shifts down :eek:

I really really miss the hills.... Hahndorf, Gumeracha, Mount Lofty, but what I miss the most is strolling along the beaches without shoes.... Brighton beach, Glenelg beach, Maslins, Beach, Aldinga Beach, Sellicks beach, Christies beach....
Yeah when I first turnd 18, I had the 4wd magna with a manual gearbox, was the v6 version, had a whopping 125awkw was an animal!!! For a kid that just got his license, the beach is a great place to be I love the beach

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Well I'm not sure how its going to work I don't think they will do it

When I first read this I thought you speaking of those bafoons from Adelaide hahaha,

Yeah when I first turnd 18, I had the 4wd magna with a manual gearbox, was the v6 version, had a whopping 125awkw was an animal!!! For a kid that just got his license, the beach is a great place to be I love the beach
I had only the backwheel drive magna, but probably around 210hp.... favorite place was on the southeastern freeway where there's a traffic light... and speed limit is 120 or something like that....

So when you get a green light, you can step on it.... and the car goes and goes, and you can go all the way from zero to at least 130 km/h with full gas =:-o

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
When it comes to quality, technology and... many things around here Swiss are at the top of the pack

I believe it's the same when it comes to cars.... I can never forget Monteverdi hai 450 SS

There were some of these on the second hand market recently; Price, don't even think about it......

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I had only the backwheel drive magna, but probably around 210hp.... favorite place was on the southeastern freeway where there's a traffic light... and speed limit is 120 or something like that....

So when you get a green light, you can step on it.... and the car goes and goes, and you can go all the way from zero to at least 130 km/h with full gas =:-o
110kmh I could get Myn to 190kmh befor I ran out of road sadly one night that didn't go the way it should I ended up 120metters away from the road side upside down stuck in the car,

When it comes to quality, technology and... many things around here Swiss are at the top of the pack

I believe it's the same when it comes to cars.... I can never forget Monteverdi hai 450 SS

There were some of these on the second hand market recently; Price, don't even think about it......

my what a large engien you have :p can I make you rumble :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
110kmh I could get Myn to 190kmh befor I ran out of road sadly one night that didn't go the way it should I ended up 120metters away from the road side upside down stuck in the car,
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I try not to break the speed limits :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I try not to break the speed limits :p
Believe it or not it wasn't speeding that killed me, it was the stoping for the car broken down hahaha!!!
I seem to do it to easy in the maloo give it a chomp and I'm doin 150 in 4th gear

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Believe it or not it wasn't speeding that killed me, it was the stoping for the car broken down hahaha!!!
I seem to do it to easy in the maloo give it a chomp and I'm doin 150 in 4th gear
Some of these cars you have down there are so fast they're just crazy dangerous...
The HSV GTS with 430KW = 580 Horsepower :eek: :eek: is crazy...... I'm shocked to see that on the web page they also do have a section about safety :p
HSV Gen-F / GTS

It's seemingly even more powerful than any of it's rivals like these: Ford Falcon GT, Jaguar XF-R, Porsche Panamera Turbo, Mercedes-Benz E63, BMW M5

yes, well you were pushing a bit yes..... A friend of mine got upgraded from a Harley to one of the fastest Ducati's.... he claimed that you can loose your drivers license just by a gentle twist of the arm... well as far as I remember the bike could do 150 km/h in 2nd gear :eek:
I believe that bike goes quicker 0 - 200 km/h than what Sebastian Vettel can do on a race track....

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
5 more people just got laid off here. One was here 20 years. Two others over 10. It's sad and scary as hell at the same time. So..... The economy is getting better I hear?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Thinking of making a pair of transmission line subs....
so now there'll be lots of reading... Martin J. King... and modelling

so it will probably be a long term project before I even start making anything :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
5 more people just got laid off here. One was here 20 years. Two others over 10. It's sad and scary as hell at the same time. So..... The economy is getting better I hear?
Sorry to hear that, man. Never good news. I hope that your job is secure.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Scary and very sorry to hear, GOOD LUCK

Economy is getting better and here are jobs! but unfortunately itst seems it's just getting worse in US I reckon
Best you can do is to promote yourself and make yourself valuable, there are no secure jobs....

I believe UBS in Switzerland just laid of 700 people, Credit Suisse is streamlining their organization and moving 2500 developers to Poland
rest of Europe is figting, except for Norway where we do have jobs but you have to speak Norwegian, that is.....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis