Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I ought takeing 5 years off for you would make you fell better?
Guess it just made you fell old... I'm sorry I'm so young and you're just old and wrinkley

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
God dame it I'm 3 hours away from her this week, working away really sucks!!!
Wake up early cause I think I'm going to be late for work
yep, agree.. It sucks... big time!
been there, done that, good luck mate :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well, I better go to bed. I've got a lot of doing nothing to rest up for. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Well so far I've got a stack of rejection letters since getting my masters and even more unanswered applications, but with the recommendation of a friend of a friend it looks like I just may get my first real job interview. I look good on paper, so let's hope that my excitable, seemingly disorganized, and immature nature doesn't scare them off. Then again it is for a middle school position so maybe those are strengths?
From what I know or believe 70% of the jobs out there are never advertized, and as such "on the hidden job market". These jobs go via connections, friends and people who know people. As far as I know, all the best jobs are here.

when you go through this job-market you deal with people 'who want you there', when you go via job-ads you deal with HR who's only task is to get rid of a bunch of people in the pile of applications, so they're looking for a way to eliminate you so they're left with a few final applicants.

One way to get the really good job is by changing the game and use the network for all it's worth
This is difficult and very hard work

Use your linkedin profile, create one if you don't have, search for people, get in touch with people, think out of the box.....

Good luck :p

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Yep, it's terrible only 2 days left to go but!!! Keen much?
Yep, this is tough, I hate that thing, but we have to work though... what is "keen much"?

No it could have been Nikis hair, there both around the same shade of gray HAHAHA
I heard that dogs and owners very often look similar and that
1. a dog owner will eventually get a dog that looks like him
OR:
2. Dog owner will become like the dog, meaning owner will eventually look more or less like his dog

In this case it's fair dinkum, LOL :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Yep, this is tough, I hate that thing, but we have to work though... what is "keen much"?

I heard that dogs and owners very often look similar and that
1. a dog owner will eventually get a dog that looks like him
OR:
2. Dog owner will become like the dog, meaning owner will eventually look more or less like his dog

In this case it's fair dinkum, LOL :D
Yeah, your not wrong, i own my company so i have no choice
Like keen for the week end, verey eexcited to get
home
and see the young bloke and Stephanie, missing tthem both verey much

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, your not wrong, i own my company so i have no choice
Like keen for the week end, verey eexcited to get
home
and see the young bloke and Stephanie, missing tthem both verey much
Yeah, but it's a good thing then at least you get the benefits yourself from the hard work you're doing, that's not always the case
Some people around here are just too lazy and not really working very hard

I was going a bit freelance consulting but realize this is not really my style of work.... I'm not so much the seller kind'a type, I'm more a doer, delivering the goods :p

In the end work is not #1, but the closest ones are, work is just something you have to to perfectly well in order to live well so you can enjoy life with the ones you love :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Yeah, but it's a good thing then at least you get the benefits yourself from the hard work you're doing, that's not always the case
Some people around here are just too lazy and not really working very hard

I was going a bit freelance consulting but realize this is not really my style of work.... I'm not so much the seller kind'a type, I'm more a doer, delivering the goods :p

In the end work is not #1, but the closest ones are, work is just something you have to to perfectly well in order to live well so you can enjoy life with the ones you love :D
Yeah, I can honestly say I enjoy my job :)! It's the working away from family that gets me.... Yeah I work to buy shiny audio gear and fast cars!!! And so Stephanie can spend my money shopping hahaha, and the little bloke loves to have shiny new toys! I just spent 25,000 on the new work shop items bloody money

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, I can honestly say I enjoy my job :)! It's the working away from family that gets me.... Yeah I work to buy shiny audio gear and fast cars!!! And so Stephanie can spend my money shopping hahaha, and the little bloke loves to have shiny new toys! I just spent 25,000 on the new work shop items bloody money
Ha ha, we're a bit in the same situation.... except my wife wants big speakers now..... actually she always wanted that, so I wonder about looking for a set of 2nd hand Dunlavy V's or Duntech Sovereign.... and she also forced through the BMW 320cd, which is not soo fast according to Aussie standards, no match for some of the Holden HSV models, but it's fast enough to me

Actually when we got that car we were thinking really hard about a BMW 330 coupe in Corso Rosso - Genuine Ferrari Red, made originally in that color from factury, really nice car and at a good price, but import taxes would kill us, so we left it....

Last edited:
Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Ha ha, we're a bit in the same situation.... except my wife wants big speakers now..... actually she always wanted that, so I wonder about looking for a set of 2nd hand Dunlavy V's or Duntech Sovereign.... and she also forced through the BMW 320cd, which is not soo fast according to Aussie standards, no match for some of the Holden HSV models, but it's fast enough to me

Actually when we got that car we were thinking really hard about a BMW 330 coupe in Corso Rosso - Genuine Ferrari Red, made originally in that color from factury, really nice car and at a good price, but import taxes would kill us, so we left it....
This year sofar Stephanie's made me buy a hot tub get the entertaing area decked out and get an inground swimming pool, then she decieded her 2010 hsv Clubsport was old so I got her a 2012 WM CAPRICE also a hsv
then I stacked my hsv and purchased a hsv maloo 2012 e3 manual
we also looked at a Mercedes amg clk63 amg
It would seem that the Aussies have a issue with not enough POWER :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Yea, it's actually one of the great things I liked in Australia, the HSV and CSV specially modd'ed cars are sooooo powerful, and not very expensive (all relative) comparing to car prices here, where a BMV X6 starts around A$ 200k, so we just can't easily afford the AMG's or M5 or .... the amg clk63 is waaah :cool:

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
The new line of hsv's 2011-2013 are around 80-100k
brand new my twin sisters have the 2012 hsv gts, the clk amg on the other hand is around 240k my parents have a clk amg 55 and a clk amg 63 black series, and Stephs parents have c63 amg and a c55 amg our parents are buisness partners they are pretty well and truly Ritch,
i like the BMW a lot I looked into getting a x5 or the new m3

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis