Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I've tried a few of those. Except they all said novelty so they only really made for funny balloons. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Am I the only one who hates all these forced links? amp review Are there more?
I'm not a fan. Linking to that a** company in my posts is to me equivalent to auto linking words in Gene's posts to the website that's cloning AH. It's an insult.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I'm not a fan. Linking to that a** company in my posts is to me equivalent to auto linking words in Gene's posts to the website that's cloning AH. It's an insult.
Adams rage makes me glad I went with the used outlaw from fuzz as opposed to a new.... You know.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hummiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm better now. -Adam

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
You know, for how much Adam complains about the POS-1, he doesn't seem to be in any great hurry to be rid of it. He's ignored the latest round of generous offers for it. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You know, for how much Adam complains about the POS-1, he doesn't seem to be in any great hurry to be rid of it. He's ignored the latest round of generous offers for it. :D
I just haven't found someone that I dislike enough. :D

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
THE show Newport and CaliFUR are the same three days :(

I'm gonna try to go to both. If you see a ferret drinking white russians at Newport, that's me. xD

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
You paint an interesting picture :p How's your article coming along?
It's not. My computer is still busted. I was supposed to have it fixed quickly but my sister-in-law had her baby. My brother is a little drained for time. :eek: :(

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Your lack of punctuation has brought joy to Australia...and shame to Canada.

:D
Would it be any better if I typed it out in a phone? No? Gotcha :(

Side note: I haven't looked at audioholics forum (I still check the main page every couple days for new articles) on a computer in FOREVER. I haven't even seen the auto link thing people are complaining about :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just read up on that a bit. That thing is cool! Well, not literally...I'm surprised the people next to it aren't melting. However, the fact that it's a cylinder in standby that opens up when powered on - very cool! Plus, it's designed to run off of normal household outlets, too, and provide 3kW. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis