Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
For some reason, yesterday I remembered the crush that I had on Dörte Thümmler years ago after seeing her in the 1988 Olympics.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Remembering that I had a crush on someone 25 years ago doesn't mean that I need a girlfriend. :eek: :mad:

Spending the next couple of hours trying to find any information about what's she's been up to since 1988...well, okay...maybe... :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to go cut my hair.

Unfortunately, that stupid joke about, "what, only one?" is becoming more and more true...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Look who sent me a friend request on FB today, punks. Yeah, it's because I'm cool...not because she's trying to friend a bunch of dudes to get her numbers up. Nah, that can't be it.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Look who sent me a friend request on FB today, punks. Yeah, it's because I'm cool
I'm impressed :D

I had to settle for a day wining (or should I say beering) and dining the wife at the Dogfish Head Alehouse and playing mini golf with mini-me acting as our caddy.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I have seen big speakers before but this :eek::eek::eek:
From Hi-End Munich, by Michael Fremer

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Remembering that I had a crush on someone 25 years ago doesn't mean that I need a girlfriend. :eek: :mad:

Spending the next couple of hours trying to find any information about what's she's been up to since 1988...well, okay...maybe... :eek: :D
Adam I didn't no you felt this way about her! Im sorry
but geez you surprised this young lady too

Ps witch one of your hairs got a trim?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
This boring thread is starting to be the boring as h.ll thread. Where is everyone?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Having bought a miter saw on craigslist only to discover you don't know how to make it lift into the up position. Can this project get anymore delays please!

Just figured out that I was doing it wrong. :D

Last edited:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Six minutes to figure it out - not bad! :D
Well I've been trying to figure it out for 2 days and I even had the manual in front of me. I got the CLD strips done now I just need to cut the interior paneling and then I can set up gluing. Not long until these boxes get put together now.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Uh-oh..did we forget to mail your invitation?
Do you have my new address? Second star to the right. Straight on till you hit the Wilmington cut off. Go 97 miles till you hit the Tasty Freeze. Walk up to the man at the Tasty Freeze and ask, "Where the heck am I?" Now, back to our story, The Osmond Brothers, staring, The Jackson 5.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Do you have my new address? Second star to the right. Straight on till you hit the Wilmington cut off. Go 97 miles till you hit the Tasty Freeze. Walk up to the man at the Tasty Freeze and ask, "Where the heck am I?" Now, back to our story, The Osmond Brothers, staring, The Jackson 5.
Not sure why they wouldn't I posted it on craigslist a week ago in the want ads like you asked. You were the one looking for a middle-aged male with a White Dog for a desert getaway right?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis