Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I have a/c that's on for 3-4 months of the year. Turned it on yesterday. Forgot how much louder I had to turn my system up to compensate for it constantly running.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I have a/c that's on for 3-4 months of the year. Turned it on yesterday. Forgot how much louder I had to turn my system up to compensate for it constantly running.
I had been running my system at about -30 to -20 because of high noise floor to begin with, but with the A/C on I'm up to -10. The heat makes noise, the A/C makes noise, the GF never stops talking :rolleyes: :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
My Walmart account was hacked today. $350 worth of software downloaded. Been on hold with them for 38 minutes so far. Maybe I'll get to talk to a person eventually.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My Walmart account was hacked today. $350 worth of software downloaded. Been on hold with them for 38 minutes so far. Maybe I'll get to talk to a person eventually.
Best of luck, man. That's always a pain. Dealing with people, I mean. :D Seriously, though - I hope that you get it all worked out quickly. I'd make a joke about you having a Walmart account, but I don't know what would be any funnier than that statement. :p

Did they at least download anything cool?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
That stinks man. I was bumming that my new laptop died in one day. (X1 Carbon fan error) I hope it gets resolved quickly.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Best of luck, man. That's always a pain. Dealing with people, I mean. :D Seriously, though - I hope that you get it all worked out quickly. I'd make a joke about you having a Walmart account, but I don't know what would be any funnier than that statement. :p

Did they at least download anything cool?
It's all worked out. The card has been destroyed. Charges reversed. Account at Walmart closed. Card on Amazon switched. And a new card on the way. 50 minutes on hold, and a 2 minute conversation was all it took. Here is what was ordered.
Jump Street (2012) / Superbad (Anamorphic Widescreen); Format: DVD
Arrives
by Wed., May 15
$19.96
Electronic Delivery
ItemsQtyArrival
Date
Price
Ultimate
Game Card $20 (Email Delivery)
Via
email, recipient should receive card within hours of ordering.
$20.00
(Email
Delivery) Straight Talk 3 Months Unlimited Card - Unlimited Text, Talk, and Web
Access
Via
email, recipient should receive card within hours of ordering.

<tbody>
</tbody>

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Good luck!

EDIT: Happy to hear it was sorted :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Can you say that again please.... I can't hear so well

Ouch.... seems like the ac is running here too :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Can you say that again please.... I can't hear so well

Ouch.... seems like the ac is running here too :p

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Nothing quite like spraining your ankle badly on the first day if softball season! Hardly able to walk, it's the worst.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Am I the only one who hates all these forced links? amp review Are there more?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis