Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
:) There's a link to the product page, but it's a water sprayer to discourage animals from eating people's plants.

In my best Cliff Clavin voice, "That makes perfect sense. It's a little known fact that an animal never eats when it rains."

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
In my best Cliff Clavin voice, "That makes perfect sense. It's a little known fact that an animal never eats when it rains."
LOL, is there a "best of Cliff Clavin quotes" somewhere?
this would make me laugh for hours :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
My sister in law ran a half marathon this weekend, like that's some big accomplishment :rolleyes: :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I think that eating a box of Dunkin' donuts is at least as big. :D
To be fair, that box didn't go very far with four adults and a toddler. Of course, those were merely the dessert portion of second breakfast.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki and I walked by a rattlesnake last night. Well, she walked by it about a foot in front of its face before I saw it, and then (because it was getting dark and I couldn't tell for sure at first what it was) I stood there about a foot or two away staring at it trying to make sure it was a rattlesnake. Stupid is as stupid does.

Reminds me of the time that, after getting Niki in the car at a nearby park, I noticed a migrating bee hive buzzing about five feet from my car door. So, I walked over to check it out in the near darkness, thinking about how most if not all bees in this area are Africanized. It was a few seconds later that it dawned on me just how stupid I am, at which point I held my breath and walked back to the car.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Niki and I walked by a rattlesnake last night. Well, she walked by it about a foot in front of its face before I saw it, and then (because it was getting dark and I couldn't tell for sure at first what it was) I stood there about a foot or two away staring at it trying to make sure it was a rattlesnake. Stupid is as stupid does.

Reminds me of the time that, after getting Niki in the car at a nearby park, I noticed a migrating bee hive buzzing about five feet from my car door. So, I walked over to check it out in the near darkness, thinking about how most if not all bees in this area are Africanized. It was a few seconds later that it dawned on me just how stupid I am, at which point I held my breath and walked back to the car.
Not stupid. You just like living on the edge. I'm in awww....

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I really don't think that is enough to keep Alex off your lawn.

Maybe smokey can help.

smokey_bear_spray_fire_hose.JPG

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
A bird flew into my garage about 15 minutes ago. I can't find it, and I don't want to leave for work with it trapped in there - I think that it was a young one. The search continues...

Adam is now talking about the Birds and the Bees.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis