Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Sorry to spoile your Thoughts but I've been busy at the hospital, no not Connor, Steph had her apendix out Monday night!!!
and doing a few other things
Sorry to hear that. Hope Adam didn't tense up and break your finger

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry, I can't see any youtube at work. I miss all the best jokes this way. :(

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Sorry to hear that. Hope Adam didn't tense up and break your finger
No because I hate Adam wait Adam the doctor or Adam & nikki? Because I hate adam the doctor im
about ready to smack him for being a complete tossa I love adam and his white pooch :)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Well, you could *gasp* post from home. :eek: :D
I would, but I find myself involved with this thing call life when I get there. ;) Just kidding. Wifey hogs the computer Skyping with her side of the family each night. I could post from my PS3 but that controller sucks for typing. Not to mention that if I turn that on, I end up playing a game instead.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
That made me think of a prostate exam brochure that I saw recently (yeah, I'm at that age). I've never had one because I cringe at the thought of some dude sticking his finger up...there, but this brochure mentioned a "digital rectal exam." Hmmm. Digital, huh? Do they have a new scanner that's non-invasive? That would be so cool. I'm all hopeful. So, I look it up.

Yeah, it's not digital as in analog/digital. It's digital as in - his finger is a digit. Eeeee.
Try to get yourself a doctor with small hands. I can not express enough how important this is.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
:D Excellent!

Reminds me of a story that a buddy told me after he got his first one. My buddy was understandably a bit unnerved by the whole thing, and apparently shortly after starting the test, the doctor said in a panicked loud voice, "ReeELLAAAX!"
My favorite part was once he pulled out, he handed me a towel and told me to
meet him in his office. Then, with my pants still down and lube dripping
from... uh... there, he flung the door open to the crowded hall and walked out.
He could have at least shut the door behind him. My hands kept slipping off the
door knob trying to get it closed.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
My favorite part was once he pulled out, he handed me a towel and told me to
meet him in his office. Then, with my pants still down and lube dripping
from... uh... there, he flung the door open to the crowded hall and walked out.
He could have at least shut the door behind him. My hands kept slipping off the
door knob trying to get it closed.
Some guys just don't have a clue. Bryceo would at least give you a good cuddle afterward.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis