Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
The P163s had been in their boxes since I bought the Pioneer BS22-LRs :)
I read good things about the Pioneers. Enjoy.
I bet they would make nice replacements for the JBL E20's in my bedroom. ;)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Uggh. Stressful evening. Google decided to change their geocoding process:( and several of my sites went hanky. At least it was not my fault and is therefore billable.:)

On the up side one of my other clients gave me a bottle of this:

balvenie+14yo+cc.jpg

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...or why productivity at Adam's company goes waaaaaay up when he takes vacation....or mine, for that matter...:eek::D
Okay...yes, productivity increases when I'm not there. :p But - it's not because of AH. I don't do that at work. :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
So..... I got a doctors visit today :) was a good thing but bad Connors bit the doctor

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
There's nothing I can do that is allowed here... Also.. .I don't want to see Greg doing "that"... (again)
Only you can turn something as sacred as drinking a tequila shot into something nasty.

Plus...I wouldn't look gay even with a d**k hanging out of my mouth. Yep, I am that much of a bad azz...

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
No....I actually do look gay with a duck hanging out of my mouth...

NTTAWWT

Now that you're married. It might be best it we viewed you as Metro-sexual.
Which would also help explain the difficulty installing that light fixture....just sayin.

:D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Only you could find a picture like that.

NTTAWWT

Now that you're married. It might be best it we viewed you as Metro-sexual.
Which would also help explain the difficulty installing that light fixture....just sayin.

:D
But I got the light installed...I'm better at talking about stuff vs actually doing stuff.

My trailer hitch comes in today, I should video the install. I actually have a couple of friends coming over this weekend to help but I'm going to try to do it today by myself.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
My trailer hitch comes in today, I should video the install. I actually have a couple of friends coming over this weekend to help but I'm going to try to do it today by myself.
Oh please do. And you must do a shot of tequila every 15 minutes to keep it really interesting. You can leave the duck out if you like.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis