Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I just snagged 'Like the Best Special Edition Ever' of Napoleon Dynamite from a pawn shop. I put Beer Wars at the top of my NF que just to stay current and while I'm at it I'll say that I appreciate the recommended viewing list you sent a while back. I saw most of what you had mentioned and will check out the other stuff. BTW, Redbox Killer Joe for a night of non family friendly viewing.
Try the chicken leg thing after watching Killer Joe.:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
He he he this reminded me of the apprentice at working saying he had a brother that was gay and had a boyfriend I new he wasn't jokeing because at the work brake up he grabbed my *** :confused:
So he did just like slap that a**, or did he like grab it and hold on to it?

Last edited:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Well, you have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hooking up with chicks. Plus you're like the only guy at school who has a mustache

Last edited by a moderator:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Napoleon: You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Deb: I'm trying to earn money for college.
Kip: [from the background] Your mom goes to college.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Replaced a faucet in the guest bath yesterday (old one still worked fine, but I got a new one to try out), and replaced the fill valve in the toilet in that bathroom today. I hope that I'm done with plumbing for a little while...except, I might have to redo the drain assembly...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hee, hee. I got the tag today, by the hair on my chinny chin chin. Number 500 as of this morning. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just kidding about the adoration... :p

As a reward for the plumbing work this weekend, and a celebration for the new (and likely short-lived) tag, I just ordered Domino's. Mmmm.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Bless you, Pitch Perfect. I never would have known about this song if not for you. :) Oh, and no - I'm not going to post the actual video. :eek: :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Bless you, Pitch Perfect. I never would have known about this song if not for you. :) Oh, and no - I'm not going to post the actual video. :eek: :D

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PLPHAzDMVT4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>
Hahaha love that scene

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Man, I'm just not very handy. It took me 2 hours to install a new porch light yesterday and about 3,000 curse words.

I'm going to try and install a trailer-hitch later this week, I may need to learn more curse words...

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis