Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Man, I'm just not very handy. It took me 2 hours to install a new porch light yesterday and about 3,000 curse words.

I'm going to try and install a trailer-hitch later this week, I may need to learn more curse words...

Nice job!
Not bad at all for just 1500 cus words an hour.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Nice job!
Not bad at all for just 1500 cus words an hour.
LOL...It didn't help that the ceiling is 14ft and I am scared of heights. I had to borrow a ladder from the next door neighbor and several times I considered jumping and trying to land directly on my brain.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
LOL...It didn't help that the ceiling is 14ft and I am scared of heights. I had to borrow a ladder from the next door neighbor and several times I considered jumping and trying to land directly on my brain.
I wish you lived closer. I need entertainment like this.:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
This is the best day ever. The teachers complained about the internet filter and got it removed. Here comes 6 straight hours of AH surfing.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If any of you have ever wondered why American education is heading downhill...

This is the best day ever. The teachers complained about the internet filter and got it removed. Here comes 6 straight hours of AH surfing.
:D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Well, I guess that's one way to cure a headache.
Extra strength gravity.
You'll never have to worry about another headache again.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hmmm, for all his talk, Fuzz isn't posting much. Sure, it's only been 20 minutes, but that's like 40 post opportunities...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
They're getting plenty of education. Right now I'm playing Bohemian Rhapsody and Ballroom Blitz for the lovely kiddies :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm pacing myself, besides I said surfing not spamming :D

Hmmm, for all his talk, Fuzz isn't posting much. Sure, it's only been 20 minutes, but that's like 40 post opportunities...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

...or why productivity at Adam's company goes waaaaaay up when he takes vacation....or mine, for that matter...:eek::D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis