Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just ended up thinking like way too hard on the virtues of either the smoother cut or the bite of the straight stuff and then of course the temp of each had to be factored in ... yep, I got an idea of exactly each one of those individual scenarios is like ... and I mean exactly !!!

Trim's done. Need a little taping off and cutting in of the caulk line before picture day but all that can wait. Subs and surrounds on the way in.

Going back to work tomorrow.

Bye.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Damn I guess spend too much money on stuff I don’t like:rolleyes:
Don't we all. But seriously grow some hair on the chest and don't water it down. :p

I prefer all my water to be cut with a little whiskey. :) I know a guy here at the golf course thats the same as you. EXPENSIVE bottles of booze, always with a splash of water.
Money and quality don't always equate. There is first drink, second drink, third drink, and thank you Jesus(you put your beer in a root beer bottle, "He did it again Officer!")

I actually don't mind a little water, but it can also take out that bite. I like it with a bite. Never overly chilled though.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Damn I guess spend too much money on stuff I don’t like:rolleyes:

But seriously I prefer all my whiskeys cut with a little water whether from a splash or melted ice…though I do prefer the beverage to be closer to room temp.;)
Well, depending on the individual whisky, I do sometimes add a small amount of water - room temperature, of course.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Stands are finally done and in place. I wonder if there will be any sonic differences. I guess the only way to find out is to watch a bunch of movies. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
It is Valentines day... I usually don't like covers, but this one might be better than than the original.. This goes out to Doug and Rick.. from eachother...

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Can we get a round of applause for our paid posters? They'll be along shortly starting with ... GMIKE !!! :D

I'm off to work. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Can we get a round of applause for our paid posters? They'll be along shortly starting with ... GMIKE !!! :D

I'm off to work. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Thank-you, thank-you! *Takes a bow* Sorry, no autographs...

Looks like Rick is poking around here as well. No sign of GMike - maybe he took the day off.:p

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I recently bought a Monopoly game. I hadn't played in about 30 years and I thought it would be a fun family activity. My 10-year-old daughter now loves it. Maybe it's because we've played it twice and I've had my a$$ handed to me each time.:mad: "Go watch TV, will ya...?"

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I recently bought a Monopoly game. I hadn't played in about 30 years and I thought it would be a fun family activity. My 10-year-old daughter now loves it. Maybe it's because we've played it twice and I've had my a$$ handed to me each time.:mad: "Go watch TV, will ya...?"
Sounds like she's a entrepreneur in the making.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis