Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
You might see me there tonight. You're welcome to pay for us. :p Seriously I'm gonna try to get the wife there tonight.
Dude, you are a week or two late...

We do end up there about every Friday night though. Last night we stayed home and went to bed early as we went out for Valentine's Thursday night.

Women, bathrooms and drugs? What do you guy's think of me? I would never try to get his wife drunk or high and in the bathroom with me...unless he turned his head....:eek:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Dude, you are a week or two late...

We do end up there about every Friday night though. Last night we stayed home and went to bed early as we went out for Valentine's Thursday night.

Women, bathrooms and drugs? What do you guy's think of me? I would never try to get his wife drunk or high and in the bathroom with me...unless he turned his head....:eek:
It's not like I remember what you look like anyway. Seriously though that was an amazing dinner and some very good drinks. I had the honeyed lemon bourbon and my wife the ginger vodka soda. Both were excellent quality drinks, but the bourbon added to the flavor of the pizza extremely well. For the pizza it was the garlic and sage white pie which had excellent crust and cheese.

I had such a good time I woke up and got the tweeter routing done!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Now that I'm done with the living room TBT is dead as a door nail but when I was working on it there was more stuff going on than you could shake a stick at.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Now that I'm done with the living room TBT is dead as a door nail but when I was working on it there was more stuff going on than you could shake a stick at.
I'll be breaking out that drill soon. Hopefully I can get this project to the next phase soon.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, you could stop acting like a victim and start posting. Post, and others shall follow. :)

Until then, though...

• One of the light bulbs in a two-bulb fixture in my office burned out, so I replaced both. I was using incandescent GE Reveal bulbs, but I had bright white 60W-equivalent CFLs, so I put those in. I expect to replace them today. It's like the surface of the sun in here.
  • FedEx said that they were going to deliver my SSD yesterday. They lied. Now, they say it will be Tuesday. I don't believe them anymore.
  • I played SCII last night against the computer and had my a** handed to me.
  • My new monitor buzzes.
  • My TV started buzzing two days ago. I noticed that it stopped when I held the side of it, so I torqued down a screw. Stopped buzzing.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
  • My new monitor buzzes.
  • My TV started buzzing
Again I get to say, "what a shocker".

I swapped out my sub amp and tried it out with Guantalamera (bass heavy) and it wasn't quite as hot as the Carver but guess what it was ... silent ... and I can raise the level in the rec'r. I did enjoy the Carver's knobs. Oh well ... :D ... this thing really is monstrous.

Oh yeah, I could take the time now to calibrate the living room proper like and check out the EQ'ing again ... ought to figure out REW and that DEQ or whatever it is but a nap sounds better. Too bad I'm not going to stuff my face with some sort of forbidden yet oh so tasty treat.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis