Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I don't have an update. Maybe it's just for android? No ads for me, anyways

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Tapatalk question - I went to install it today, but the recent reviews say that now it's inserting ads with the latest update (from yesterday). Are any of you guys running the update, and if so, are you getting ads? Thanks.
I'm using the HD beta for tablets with no ads, looks like they have a pay for version out now ... wonder if my version will stop working soon.

Steve

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yes you do. BTW it's F^%&ing ... at least that's how I've been spelling it these long years.

You really do have insomnia? That sucks. Had it once. What a horror show. Forget the poon. You need a calm life to have calm nights. That's all I got.
You've been spelling it correctly.. Its simply a difference in dialect.. Whatever. Yeah, I guess I've got it. Well, at least some version of it. Doc says it has nothing to do with the bedtime routine or whatever, but the activities throughout the day make it difficult to shut down quickly. I have to quit being lazy early in the day (hard to do when you can't sleep) get my focus up early, accomplish what I need to and take time to wind down. The meds help me try to establish that routine. Whatever.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
You've been spelling it correctly.. Its simply a difference in dialect.. Whatever. Yeah, I guess I've got it. Well, at least some version of it. Doc says it has nothing to do with the bedtime routine or whatever, but the activities throughout the day make it difficult to shut down quickly. I have to quit being lazy early in the day (hard to do when you can't sleep) get my focus up early, accomplish what I need to and take time to wind down. The meds help me try to establish that routine. Whatever.
Dude no good how are you going btw, sleeping okay?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Wow, that brings back memories eh ... Haven't seen stubby beer bottles since that last time I had 1lb of back bacon for breakfast eh.

Steve (eh)

P.S. lol eh, what a couple of real hosers, eh ... To bring it more up to date they should be holding Timmy's coffee cups. :)
I do love Tim Hortons. I usually beeline there as soon as I cross the border.

manwithnocape

manwithnocape

Audioholic
ive had a cold for a week now. i am officially un-happy and inching towards grumpy/man period. speaking of insane b**tch, anyone catch the psycho in the sub forum?

manwithnocape

manwithnocape

Audioholic
Sorry, I'll try and be nicer you motherf*&$# :p :D
Bahahaha!!! there was this insane person trying to accomplish i don't know what. i mean, there were valid points brought up, but all of a sudden everything went off the rails. it was quite amusing. like watching a two fat kids fight over a m&m.

majorloser

majorloser

While you were at it, you could have fixed the orientation of traffic flow - they drive on the wrong, er, left side.;) And, ditch the snow. Other than that, it's perfect.:rolleyes:

:D
Isn't that the Canadian spelling for Austria?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis