Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Ugh.. still working out the sleeping meds... I feel awful. Might as well check out the boring thread to remind myself that Canada is still the worst.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ugh.. still working out the sleeping meds... I feel awful. Might as well check out the boring thread to remind myself that Canada is still the worst.
Sorry to see that, man. Tired and feeling bad - not a good combo at all.

Sounds like you might need to find yourself a friendly redheaded waitress at F&H to help you get all tired and stuff.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah.. thanks man.. I can assure you that the last thing I need is another wait... wait... waitress.. I could use one of those right now... Dare I say, though, that I might be a little too old for that. Maybe Alex was right.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Wow, that brings back memories eh ... Haven't seen stubby beer bottles since that last time I had 1lb of back bacon for breakfast eh.

Steve (eh)

P.S. lol eh, what a couple of real hosers, eh ... To bring it more up to date they should be holding Timmy's coffee cups. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah, I still got it... :rolleyes:
Yes you do. BTW it's F^%&ing ... at least that's how I've been spelling it these long years.

You really do have insomnia? That sucks. Had it once. What a horror show. Forget the poon. You need a calm life to have calm nights. That's all I got.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
[h=5]Sometimes my attention span is shorter than a gold fish crackers are delicious.[/h]

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
"ExtravaganZZa called me."

"Adam, pizzas don't call people!"

"Yours did."

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Tapatalk question - I went to install it today, but the recent reviews say that now it's inserting ads with the latest update (from yesterday). Are any of you guys running the update, and if so, are you getting ads? Thanks.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Tapatalk question - I went to install it today, but the recent reviews say that now it's inserting ads with the latest update (from yesterday). Are any of you guys running the update, and if so, are you getting ads? Thanks.
I'm not running it, but I'll check for ya

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis