Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Btw, just in case you actually replied seriously that you had lost weight, I had started an order with Domino's. :D I guess that I can cancel that now.

Ought oh. Looks like the computer might have locked out changes. It's trying to figure out the numbers of my credit card. Seven numbers! *Launches tic-tac-toe* Learn, ***d**nit! *credit card numbers appear* It's got the card - it's going to order!
Adam, the only way to win is not to order!

Steve

P.S. [Synthetic voice] How about a nice healthy meal? [/Synthetic voice]

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
I am selling all my gear, every system I own, I heard the TDK life on Record 3 speaker boombox today, and it sounds better than any system you can buy.... TDK Life on Record 77000015360 3 Speaker Boombox Audio System | eBay obviously that guy ran out stock so raised the price.... This thing does it all in one package, and for my home theater it will work like a soundbar just toss it under the tv.... These things are the real deal...
Yah, but I find it hard to believe they would have the depth and character the TDK boomboxes offer, an infinite soundstage, with none of the hassles of an entire system, plus my electric bill will go down at least 40%... I can probably get $3000 for all my gear that is like 10 of them tdk boxes...
Woot! has the 2 speakers version for $140 or the Sound Cube for $100. I presume that I can expect a 75% discount on your gear for my finders fee so I'll pm you shipping address and paypal details. Just envision it. That's 5 Sound Cubes or 7 Boomboxes with money to spare!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I should begin preparing for my Amazon shopping spree that shall commence soon and end late on January 31.

Yep - they start charging Arizona tax on February 1.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I should begin preparing for my Amazon shopping spree that shall commence soon and end late on January 31.

Yep - they start charging Arizona tax on February 1.
Lifetime supply of lentil chips?

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
420 thanks! If I was a stoner I'd have cause for celebration. As it is I may crack a beer anyways :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis