Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
I'm at a total loss...

My halogen oven has a quick cook setting for center cut bacon. The choices are 7-8 slices or 8-9 slices. I have 8 slices and I don't know which setting to use.

I wounder if the 9 Martini's from last night are causing some of this confusion?

First world problems...hate them:D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm at a total loss...

My halogen oven has a quick cook setting for center cut bacon. The choices are 7-8 slices or 8-9 slices. I have 8 slices and I don't know which setting to use.

I wounder if the 9 Martini's from last night are causing some of this confusion?
Martini's always provide clarity for me. If you cook it in the skillet you could fry eggs in the bacon fat.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm at a total loss...

The hang over must be causing you to think slowly, for there is a clear solution. Cook another slice. :D

Btw, are you going to blame your spelling on them, too? :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Holy eff. I don't get annoyed all that often, but I just tried chatting with my internet provider. My internet keeps dropping out (has for years), and I finally reached the point that I want to see what can be done to fix it. Well, I go through the support pages to contact them, and my issue had the recommendation of using chat. Okay, cool. So, I wait about ten minutes for them to reach me in the queue - tell them my issue, and am immediately directed to contact their technical support via chat. Uhhh, I thought that I had. So, I follow the link that the person provides - and it doesn't work. Errrr.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Holy eff. I don't get annoyed all that often, but I just tried chatting with my internet provider. My internet keeps dropping out (has for years), and I finally reached the point that I want to see what can be done to fix it. Well, I go through the support pages to contact them, and my issue had the recommendation of using chat. Okay, cool. So, I wait about ten minutes for them to reach me in the queue - tell them my issue, and am immediately directed to contact their technical support via chat. Uhhh, I thought that I had. So, I follow the link that the person provides - and it doesn't work. Errrr.
Do you have any other ISPs in your area ... might be time to switch.

Steve

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Do you have any other ISPs in your area ... might be time to switch.

Steve
Thanks, Steve. In general, it's pretty good. I just got annoyed at the inefficiency of the process this morning. The only other provider is cable. Well, and through my phone (which is pretty darn fast).

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Is it DSL? If so you need to branch the line directly from the box to your router. Branch the other half via the filter.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Just got woken up by the sparkys bouncing around my roof :( I was enjoying my snooze to no missues or kid for the week end and I get woken up by grown men argueing about the cable on the roof :mad:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
No Worries Bryce. Whenever two people are arguing that you don't know. It's always best to join in with a third side to the argument.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Whenever two people are arguing ...
... it's because they secretly want to boff. True fact.

I'm going to drop the 362's off at Eddie's. Then you can bet there will be no mo speaker lifting for me. I'm throwing in the towel.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
No Worries Bryce. Whenever two people are arguing that you don't know. It's always best to join in with a third side to the argument.
I invited them in to the house to show them where I wanted the new lights and he even ran some spare cables for another zone of audio well he was up there his friend then left, and come back with another 3 people that have destroyed my entertaining area :mad: Audio zone it does not work now I've no idear what they have done to it I'm verey angrey with there work they wasted time and destroyed my things

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Is it DSL? If so you need to branch the line directly from the box to your router. Branch the other half via the filter.
Thanks. It is DSL, but I don't have phone service, so no filters. It's also running on a line that only goes to one jack and isn't in series with other jacks.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Thanks. It is DSL, but I don't have phone service, so no filters. It's also running on a line that only goes to one jack and isn't in series with other jacks.
Many times dropouts on DSL aren't related to the wire, a number of issues come up with the PPPoE. Start making note of the times you get dropouts (and how long), might come in handy if you do anyother service call/chat.

Steve

P.S. Might still be good to have them check your signal strength, hopefully their modem collects that data as that makes it quick and easy.

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Saw Django twice in theaters.. Thought it was pretty good, though lover than I expected. Sammy did some real good acting for his smaller role! I perfect amount of humor too..

Need to plan out a workout regimen.. Never really had one that I've stuck to successfully, so I'm going to make this my semester to get myself together! Maybe some of you muscle heads can pm me some suggestions. I'm 5'9" and a buck thirty on a good day. I want to improve my cardio but I want to bulk up as well (problem there will be affording the additional food/protein)..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that it might be time for french fries. We'll have to see if I change my mind between here and the kitchen. Don't bet on it.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I think that it might be time for french fries. We'll have to see if I change my mind between here and the kitchen. Don't bet on it.
I had soy milk and a fruit smoothie. Future Steve is now! Of course, whether he shows up tomorrow is another question.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis