Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Agreed. I didn't neg you, but found it in pretty poor taste. As Adam like to point out, my filter is pretty low :p If I think it's in poor taste you're in trouble. In regards to the audio part, I have 1% of the knowledge of most here, so I try to only offer the most rudimentary of advice :p In the real world I'm most peoples audio expert though! if only they knew how little I know :D
I didn't ask for nor do I need your support! NEGGED!.. Kidding... True what you said though. The experts here have forgotten more than I know and I know everything... I know I'm a heavy rep hitter and I'll get Bryce back, but we all here have to keep in mind why the forum is here. Forget Audio. I'm ready to come here for anything everything technology.. hear me Gene? Clint? Barrack?

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I didn't ask for nor do I need your support! NEGGED!.. Kidding... True what you said though. The experts here have forgotten more than I know and I know everything... I know I'm a heavy rep hitter and I'll get Bryce back, but we all here have to keep in mind why the forum is here. Forget Audio. I'm ready to come here for anything everything technology.. hear me Gene? Clint? Barrack?
Agreed! Agreed with everything! I'm giving you all my support! I'd be 100% down for a little expanding of the boundaries at Audioholics, especially since cnet has apparently been neutered :) they WERE my go to source for technology news. Not Audio obviously. Steve Guttenberg is a clown. I've still got Gizmodo though.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
ADWILK FOR PRESIDENT!!!!! Yes Yes Yes.... woooo hooo.. this is just to let me capitalize the first part...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Agreed! Agreed with everything! I'm giving you all my support! I'd be 100% down for a little expanding of the boundaries at Audioholics, especially since cnet has apparently been neutered :) they WERE my go to source for technology news. Not Audio obviously. Steve Guttenberg is a clown. I've still got Gizmodo though.
Steve Guttenburg makes me a sad panda.

As to everything else, I just bring it up and let the mods sort it out. Delete it, move it, edit it, I do as I please and sort out the mess later :D.

"It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission."

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Katt Williams: The Pimp Chronicles Pt. 1

Katt has said more curse words in 15 minutes than I think I've said in my entire life.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
It's hard to see but it doesn't look like there are banana plugs on the wires stuck in the banana holes.

I re-read that and it made me giggle.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
It's hard to see but it doesn't look like there are banana plugs on the wires stuck in the banana holes.

I re-read that and it made me giggle.
Sorry fuz that made me giggle to there are little end on the cables that clip in and it's ment to be a space saver clip

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I got awoken with the people's elbow. I know the Rock is back, but not at 6 am from my wife please. It's raining so it looks like no speaker work. I don't even have a roof for this balcony.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I had to google what that was in celcius. Then I laughed. You don't know cold, my friend :p
Fair enough. :D I grew up in Illinois, though, so I at least used to. :) I grew up with snowy winters, and I've walked a couple of miles to school when it was -20°F (-29°C).

The reason that I mentioned the tree is that things here aren't used to it being so cold. We normally get about one hard freeze a year here, if that, so having six nights in a row of it can really take it's toll on the environment. Two years ago, I think that the cold region was much larger, and that's why the gas company diverted gas to other regions and then ran into trouble here.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Fair enough. :D I grew up in Illinois, though, so I at least used to. :) I grew up with snowy winters, and I've walked a couple of miles to school when it was -20°F (-29°C).

The reason that I mentioned the tree is that things here aren't used to it being so cold. We normally get about one hard freeze a year here, if that, so having six nights in a row of it can really take it's toll on the environment. Two years ago, I think that the cold region was much larger, and that's why the gas company diverted gas to other regions and then ran into trouble here.
I know you're just trying to save the tree. Just giving you a hard time :p

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
For Bryceo
Hey... Just so you and I and everybody else are clear.. I negged you on that post.. not just for that one, but for a few. I like you, and I will green you when I have the chance but learn the lines and contribute what you can audiowise. This is an audio forum first and foremost and being helpful there will gain you much respect. OOOORRRRR... have fun here and leave that part alone. Cool, mate? Please stick around. You're a cool dude and we want you here.... Just be mindful of the members. That lil post of yours is humorous to some and really offensive to others. I'm barely one to talk and I get that, but when I feel comfortable calling somebody out.... yeah...
I missed what happened. I doubt I would have been offended since that has never really happened- even though Bryceo's picture taking ability kind of offends me.

I'm bringing his rep back up as I get a kick out of him and enjoy most of his posts. I did neg him once because he called me a bloke on a PM...

Last edited by a moderator:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Because you don't know what it means in Australia, or because you don't like being called a dude? :D
He said it in a mean way:D. I went back and looked at the PM and he called me a "Top Bloke" so maybe that means I am the number 1 dude?

I could take that as a positive now that I have looked at it again but then he asked me if I was 2....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So, my credit card company applied the charge for the amp, then applied a credit in the same amount after I cleared things up. The credit was actually applied towards this month's statement, but the charge goes against next month's statement. This confused me at first, because I was wondering how did I spend so little money over the holidays...then I saw the balance for next month. It was like an emotional roller coaster. "I'm rich...I'm poor again." :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Speaking of Australia. My late Christmas gift arrived from there.
CherryRipe.jpg

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I'm at a total loss...

My halogen oven has a quick cook setting for center cut bacon. The choices are 7-8 slices or 8-9 slices. I have 8 slices and I don't know which setting to use.

I wounder if the 9 Martini's from last night are causing some of this confusion?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis