Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
a dog of this magnificence deserves to have a secondary griddle. if one goes down, you have another for backup. and if anyone suddenly has a broken griddle, who do you think they will turn to? thats right, Adam. Adam will be your savior, but he wont share because you were mean. :p
You've only been here for three hours, but your debut has been spectacular. :)

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
No kidding ..... I just liked him on facebook and tweeted about the exchanges here .... very exciting stuff.

Steve

P.S. I actually don't have (and never will) a facebook account and tweeting is just plain wrong, unless you're a bird.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Thats weird, I've reported all his posts and have recommended a ban. I don't like it one little bit.

Our thread is being invaded by the great (read: stupid) white north and I for one am becoming nauseated. MOVE TO STRIKE! :eek::rolleyes::p

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Thats weird, I've reported all his posts and have recommended a ban. I don't like it one little bit.

Our thread is being invaded by the great (read: stupid) white north and I for one am becoming nauseated. MOVE TO STRIKE! :eek::rolleyes::p
You've tried that before. You lost the war to Canada :p

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I'm not still upset about that. *destroys wall with keyboard.... puts on replica Patton helmet and turns scotch bottle skyward.
If it makes you feel better it was over 200 years ago and we had a little country called Britain on our side :p

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
So.. weather is kinda ugly for tomorrow.. can't go tee it up and my fitness guy gave me a couple days off. Yeah.. I'm havin' a couple. I hope I'm on Golf Channel someday and somebody digs all this up.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
And thats why Canada is a waste of space that nobody else wants... :D
Spoken like a man who's never enjoyed Molson Dry on tap while watching an amazingly hot Canadian waitress stretch her arms behind her back.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Ok, to be fair.. I HATE sid crosby. The Olympics in Vancouver were awesome up until he scored that goal in overtime. I was proud to be an American and..... well... yeah... great job fake country made up of mostly french nobodies.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Spoken like a man who's never enjoyed Molson Dry on tap while watching an amazingly hot Canadian waitress stretch her arms behind her back.
I'm just happy somebody around here calls me "man"... pleasant change for sure...

manwithnocape

manwithnocape

Audioholic
im from vancouver wa.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
wuh wua wuah wait what? She did what? How hot was she? I love Canadia!

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Ok, to be fair.. I HATE sid crosby. The Olympics in Vancouver were awesome up until he scored that goal in overtime. I was proud to be an American and..... well... yeah... great job fake country made up of mostly french nobodies.
Dude, probably more than 50% of the country hates Sidney Crosby too (unless he's playing for team Canada, then all bets are off).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis