Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
go up and down, up and down, up and down. The balls in your court go...

Oddly, this was less successful than it's sister song, "The Wheels on the Bus."
Hmm I don't see why it would have be unsuccessful

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Hmm I don't see why it would have be unsuccessful
You obviously haven't spent as much time thinking about the hilariousness of the word "balls".

What's another word for balls?....Nuts!

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
You obviously haven't spent as much time thinking about the hilariousness of the word "balls".

What's another word for balls?....Nuts!
I clearly pointed that out when I sead the balls (nuts) in your court

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Mike C., dropping the mod hammer on another would-be spammer.

You guys rock. :)
MC Adam starting the morning dropping some sick rhymes. You never mentioned your free style rapping days in college :p

J

jamie2112

Banned
Hey you suck , yes you that right you...and screw you cause well , you suck ,now have a nice day ....cheeser

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I randomly woke up around 6:30 this morning. Remembered there was a world juniors (hockey) game starting at 7. Set it to record from my phone, then set all of Canada's round robin games to record. Life is good! I love technology. Starting the game now :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was actually kind of productive this morning. After years of thinking about it, I painted one of the exterior surfaces of my block wall (it was getting chipped). I also mowed the grass, put down another coating of grass seed, and pulled some weeds.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I was actually kind of productive this morning. After years of thinking about it, I painted one of the exterior surfaces of my block wall (it was getting chipped). I also mowed the grass, put down another coating of grass seed, and pulled some weeds.
Wow I picked my little brother up and went shopping :) pointed him to quality and he was off spent well under his budget

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Sony receiver, Yamaha ns-55 Floor standing and Yamaha center channel Yamaha surrounds and a Yamaha sub

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
You know what I like about having pizza delivered? Absolutely everything. got 2 large pizzas sent over, should last me a couple days at least :p

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
My parenting has paid off. My 14 month old son can effectively wield a pillow as a weapon.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis