Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I cannot compete with your pizza consumption. :p

So, here are some pancakes. :D

<embed width="640" height="480" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://www.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr229/adam_ah/Pancakes_zpsc882d29c.mp4"></embed>

Btw, that bulge in my shirt is just the cloth! I kid about a beer belly, but it's not anywhere near that size. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ummmm, did I just see someone using a metal utensil on a non-stick surface ... major fox paw there! ;)

Steve
I hear ya! I've owned a nearly identical griddle from the same manufacturer (Anolon), and I've never used metal on it. I bought a non-metal turner just for it. BUT, this griddle is specifically marketed as being metal utensil safe, and it came with that turner! Using it is part of my review. I want to see just how metal-safe it really is. After the pancakes, I noticed some marks - but I'm not sure if it's the turner. So, I heated up the pizza to see if (a) the grease leaves any stains and (b) if I see any more marks from the turner.

Last edited:
Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I hear ya! I've owned a nearly identical griddle from the same manufacturer (Analon), and I've never used metal on it.
I've got an Analon non-stick set myself. Had a saute pan ruined my my mother in law when she cleaned it with steel wool :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've got an Analon non-stick set myself. Had a saute pan ruined my my mother in law when she cleaned it with steel wool :D
:eek: Well, at least you can still use it as a weapon. :)

Which set do you have? I have their Advanced line.

Oh, and I just realized that I spelled it wrong. It's Anolon. Oops.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
:eek: Well, at least you can still use it as a weapon. :)
That particular pan is long gone (this was a couple years ago after all), but the lid to it fits my iron skillet well, so it still has its uses.

Which set do you have? I have their Advanced line.
Same; I got it as an engagement gift about four years ago; still going strong.

Oh, and I just realized that I spelled it wrong. It's Anolon. Oops.
That's OK; even I make mistakes :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Same; I got it as an engagement gift about four years ago; still going strong.
Yep, they really are great pans. I love the double-burner griddle that I got five years ago. This new one has a bit more coarse texture and is thinner (so lighter weight - which is nice), but I like it, too.

That's OK; even I make mistakes :D
I just figured that you were being nice. :)

Well, okay. I figured that you just copied my spelling because, like me, you didn't really remember how it was spelled. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Btw, where are the other regulars folks around here? I thought for sure that Doug would have misquoted the "I'm stuffed" line when he was reading this thread just minutes ago. :D

Maybe they just don't want to interrupt our thank-fest. It's okay, guys. Come get some. :p

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Btw, where are the other regulars folks around here?
Spending time with their families like normal people around this time of year? Nah, probably just passed out from too much alcohol.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Btw, where are the other regulars folks around here? I thought for sure that Doug would have misquoted the "I'm stuffed" line when he was reading this thread just minutes ago. :D

Maybe they just don't want to interrupt our thank-fest. It's okay, guys. Come get some. :p
No thanks it entertaing to watch yous doing it:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm going to have to go on a "thanks" hiatus soon, as there are some folks that I want to really thank...but I can't right now.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Every one must be with there family's for Christmas I no me Steph and Connor are heading to my parents for Christmas lunch and Stephs parents for tea oh my I'll be full for days

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'm going to have to go on a "thanks" hiatus soon, as there are some folks that I want to really thank...but I can't right now.
I'm guessing you're looking to bump ridikas up to green to confound Alex. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I need a helpful vote infusion on Amazon. So, I'm going to have to find a product that you guys actually care about! :D Like a pizza dough maker or something. :p

I could do the Auralex SubDude, I guess. Hmmm.

I could also add a video of Niki to the review that I did for a Flexi leash. I only link to it because I've been using those for years and love them. If you have dogs and haven't ever tried one, you might want to consider it. They were a little over $20 for a medium when I bought the one that I'm using, but I just bought a back-up this weekend for $14.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Every one must be with there family's for Christmas I no me Steph and Connor are heading to my parents for Christmas lunch and Stephs parents for tea oh my I'll be full for days
How much did my parents pay you? HOW MUCH?!

:p

(To explain, my parents have been on me for a year to come home. I'd love to go and see them, but logistics with Niki and work can be tough.)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis