Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
But... but.... Won't you be getting another one?:confused:
It was intended to replace my IPS-1. I'm not in a huge hurry, but eventually I want to get a new one. The NHT Power5 seemed like a good choice, since I like NHT and wanted to try a Class D amp. I was really disappointed that it was defective, because outside of a small scratch on top (where I wouldn't see it in my center), it looked brand new.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If the years have proven anything, it's that I will continue to eat chips and salsa as long as they are in my house.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Being sick/feeling like I'm dying, not working, and not making any money really sucks.

Sitting on the couch playing Halo 4 with the dogs makes it suck less :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I think that might be redundant...after your post about watching high schoolers battle it out on a TV quiz show. :p
It gets worse. The production values are well...about what you'd expect for a local show largely sponsored by a grocery store chain. You do get to see high school bands and cheerleaders, but we're not exactly talking Glee quality here.

And then there's the commentary at our house. For example: my wife and I have made amazing correlations between how socially awkward the kids are and how well they do.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
And then there's the commentary at our house. For example: my wife and I have made amazing correlations between how socially awkward the kids are and how well they do.
I look forward to your ground-breaking psychology seminar.

:p

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Hahahahaha :D ...woah, wait a second... :eek:
Please, we both know if you were on that show right now the only thing that would enter your mind is "Give 'em the deuce!!!". That and maybe trying to tell the cheerleaders you're actually only 17. :p

Last edited:
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Please, we both know if you were on that show right now the only thing that would enter your mind is "Give 'em the deuce!!!". That and maybe trying to tell the cheerleaders you're actually only 17. :p
And from France?

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Out for beers again. Beginning of a 4 day weekend. My poor liver.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
More pizza tonight. Six more days of this, and I'll have a new tradition for the twelve days of Christmas.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
More pizza tonight. Six more days of this, and I'll have a new tradition for the twelve days of Christmas.
You either have to have the same toppings every night, or different toppings every night. I'll leave it up to you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis