Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

C

Cygnus

Senior Audioholic
Ahh I finally got closure with my ex today, feeling a lot better. Said what I needed to say, and I have a lot of weight lifted off of my shoulders. Least I can say I tried, and she didn't want it to work, so her loss, move on! :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I still cannot BELIEVE that you gave up...the puppy.

Btw, isn't there a Fox and Hound nearby? I bet there's a redhead just waiting for you.

Wasn't easy.. just look at him. He was awesome.

Fox and Hound or something similar might go down this weekend. A wise man once told me that no matter how old I get, a 19 year old is still 19. An even wiser man just pointed out to me that I can kiss that (ahem) goodbye forever... Time for some scotch.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Ahh I finally got closure with my ex today, feeling a lot better. Said what I needed to say, and I have a lot of weight lifted off of my shoulders. Least I can say I tried, and she didn't want it to work, so her loss, move on! :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I run out to get some booze and everybody is gone.. so disappointing... You guys suck. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Seriously? Nothing? $%*& my birthday. I'm an adult now. I hate you all. I want somebody's attractive mommy.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Seriously? Nothing? $%*& my birthday. I'm an adult now. I hate you all. I want somebody's attractive mommy.
Happy B-Day ... now go get yourself a puppy or even a couple of sweater puppies ... either way, have fun!

Steve

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I run out to get some booze and everybody is gone.. so disappointing... You guys suck. :D
I was out with my bosses bosses bosses boss. Trust me. In a multi billion dollar corporation that's a rarity. only 2 steps from the big man!

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Happy frackin birthday dude! Will you still hang out with us scrubs now that you're all growed up?
I take your hate, warm it in a cooker, and send it back out. Best I can offer is a few hours with my wife. She's not my mommy, but she is A mommy.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis