Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
yaaay 700 posts.... took me long enough though.. some people have been here 4 months and have more posts then me.... oh well

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to dry out!!! I'm heading out clubbing tonight with the boys for a 21st
I'm embarrassed because you've probably already told us...but is this your 21st? If so, kudos on the baby and soon-to-be wife at that age. I was still fretting over undergrad grades at that age. Well, but Steve did put up that nice plot showing my relative social awkwardness and stupidity...so accurate. :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Out with my buddy from Fort MacMurray tonight. That's where all the oil workers in Alberta work (mostly). He told me a story about a friend of his eating a $100 bill on a bet. This is why you don't give people in their early 20's $150,000 a year jobs, haha.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
The bet was actually he could keep the hundred, and get $200 more if he could "retrieve it". So gross. My reaction was "You know how I know you're from Fort McMurray? Your friend ate $100"

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Oh, also, has anyone ever tried a whiskey pickle before? Shot of JD (or your preferred whiskey), chased by a shot of pickle juice. Sounds disgusting, but it's the best chaser I've ever had in my life. Just like you ate a pickle, basically, with the advantage of whiskey in your belly. Highly recommended.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I'm embarrassed because you've probably already told us...but is this your 21st? If so, kudos on the baby and soon-to-be wife at that age. I was still fretting over undergrad grades at that age. Well, but Steve did put up that nice plot showing my relative social awkwardness and stupidity...so accurate. :D
Yes it is my 21st :) thankfully finally don't have to display p plates any more :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yes it is my 21st :) thankfully finally don't have to display p plates any more :D
Happy birthday, man!!! Had I known, we'd have talked it up here.

I've had four drinks in your honor so far tonight. Maybe one more because it's a milestone. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Btw, Bryce - you're now 21, and you've got a baby boy and a wife-in-waiting.

That's just awesome, man. I wish you the best.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Jack Daniels or Glen Morangie.. And make it snappy- ice is already in the glass :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis