Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Wouldn't it be ironic if the world ends because I get to 25,000?
It could be too much for the space time continuum; your posts will have reached a critical mass, collapse in on themselves creating a black hole that destroys the world!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If it makes you feel any better, I'm watching reviews of juicers posted in a boring thread of an A/V forum...
Well, it would make me feel better if I got a helpful vote. :p

Oops, sorry, man. That's the beer talking. :eek: Okay, no it isn't. :D

Btw, I'm drinking some beers from Budweiser's Project 12 variety 12-pack. Not bad. The "Deep Gold" is tasty, the "Light Amber" is okay, and the "Deep Amber" is decent.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Well, it would make me feel better if I got a helpful vote. :p

Oops, sorry, man. That's the beer talking. :eek: Okay, no it isn't. :D
I'm feeling charitable, so I threw you a bone :p ; it was more informative than Steve Guttenberg's review of the Aperion Verus Grand Bookshelf speakers at least. It's not your best work though; the water filter review was more interesting with the swivel action and replacement parts from Home Depot. I did appreciate the fast forward for the juicing process though. Perhaps a bit more juicing and a couple of Niki shots could put it over the top. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Not to revisit this, but CBS News just showed photos of the children that were killed this weekend. So unbelievably sad. I just can't understand how anyone...anyone...could shoot innocent children in cold blood.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Not to revisit this, but CBS News just showed photos of the children that were killed this weekend. So unbelievably sad. I just can't understand how anyone...anyone...could shoot innocent children in cold blood.
When you're bat$h!t crazy, the sky's the limit as to what you might do. :( If my kid was one of those killed, I don't know how I'd handle it. I almost shed tears looking at those photos.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If my kid was one of those killed, I don't know how I'd handle it.
I've actually thought about that. While I think that it would have been better if the shooter was killed by a teacher or police officer (to provide a hero), I think it's ultimately better closure that he's dead than to have a long court case. I might be spiritual, but I'm glad that dude is dead.

I almost shed tears looking at those photos.
I did. Sometimes I don't, but...kids? Too much.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
When you're bat$h!t crazy, the sky's the limit as to what you might do. :(
Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a shortage of these types either. With a one year old son and wife who happens to be a kindergarten teacher, it's not something I care to think about in any event.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I've actually thought about that. While I think that it would have been better if the shooter was killed by a teacher or police officer (to provide a hero), I think it's ultimately better closure that he's dead than to have a long court case. I might be spiritual, but I'm glad that dude is dead.

I did. Sometimes I don't, but...kids? Too much.
I'm of two minds about him shooting himself being a good thing. I don't know if there's any value to society in having the shrinks try figure out what was making him tick. They haven't had much success in studying previous shootings with the aim of preventing future ones.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I'm of two minds about him shooting himself being a good thing. I don't know if there's any value to society in having the shrinks try figure out what was making him tick. They haven't had much success in studying previous shootings with the aim of preventing future ones.
i think its a mutual thing seeing a shrink to figure out problems

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis