Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oddly, not offended by the dough boy picture. :D

Irvin, I know that you didn't mean to annoy me, man. :) It's cool.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
LOL, red is my favorite color, I don't even know what that means, lol.... Maybe someone found out Im 1/200th chipawa? :D {get it, red= indian, chipawa, whatever:rolleyes:}
He's talking about your "red chiclets" or whatever you want to call them.

I think it's some kind of rating or ranking, but I can't figure out how some people get the red and some get the green. I think it's some kind of site feedback below your name.

Can someone fill us in on this system?

EDIT: Maybe I see now. The little scale or balance symbol let's you "add to reputation"

Last edited:
ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
He's talking about your "red chiclets" or whatever you want to call them.

I think it's some kind of rating or ranking, but I can't figure out how some people get the red and some get the green. I think it's some kind of site feedback below your name.

Can someone fill us in on this system?

EDIT: Maybe I see now. The little scale or balance symbol let's you "add to reputation"
Yah, that is it, I am adding to everyones..

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
So Adam, feel like starting a new thread for your HT?:D Just when this one gets back on the rails, someone/something knocks it off again.:eek::D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yah, that is it, I am adding to everyones..
You were still negative when you tried to give me some, so it shows up as a grey chicklet with no points. I mention that only because some folks here might not know what that means. Also, when you click the scales, you can type in a message and even add your name...or, in some folks cases, you type in someone else's name. Tricksters. :D

It's the thought that counts, though - I appreciate it!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So Adam, feel like starting a new thread for your HT?:D Just when this one gets back on the rails, someone/something knocks it off again.:eek::D
I suppose that I'll just have to make some sort of new purchase... :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, the NHT has been boxed up and ready to ship for over a month, pending the word from the credit card company. I was contacted by the seller earlier in the week (he was very cordial, btw) who said that it appeared that I got my refund and that he'd appreciate it if I'd send the amp back soon. I hadn't heard from my credit card company, so I contacted them to see how things were going. They responded that they were waiting on proof of it being returned in order to continue the investigation. First, that's totally fair...but I told them that I was waiting to return it based on their decision, so I was a little surprised that they hadn't contacted me at all. Anyway, I paid for UPS and will ship it out early next week (it was wet out the past two days and I didn't want to risk damaging it). I'm a bit nervous that I'll return it and they'll deny my refund, but I trust them and the woman at the credit card company said that the best thing for me to do was to return it...so, I am.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I know that you're all on the edge of your seats, so an update - the amp has made it to Phoenix. :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja

thats good news, I would just give the creditor a call and let them know it has arrived and see if they will close the case while you are on the phone... Then you are done and only out the return shipping, not to shabby... I am curious to see where he tries to sell it next, keep an eye out on ebay and audiogon, it will be back... free advice... Don't buy it again :D

Hopefully the picture doesn't offend you Adam, its just a joke ;)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord

thats good news, I would just give the creditor a call and let them know it has arrived and see if they will close the case while you are on the phone... Then you are done and only out the return shipping, not to shabby... I am curious to see where he tries to sell it next, keep an eye out on ebay and audiogon, it will be back... free advice... Don't buy it again :D

Hopefully the picture doesn't offend you Adam, its just a joke ;)
I bet it shows up 100 bucks cheaper, under a different guy's name and Adam buys it again...:eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis