Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
thats good news, I would just give the creditor a call and let them know it has arrived...
Thanks, man. It's on its way to California, so it's not there, yet. I'm just glad that it has left Tucson. It should be there Wednesday.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Well, the NHT has been boxed up and ready to ship for over a month, pending the word from the credit card company. I was contacted by the seller earlier in the week (he was very cordial, btw) who said that it appeared that I got my refund and that he'd appreciate it if I'd send the amp back soon. I hadn't heard from my credit card company, so I contacted them to see how things were going. They responded that they were waiting on proof of it being returned in order to continue the investigation. First, that's totally fair...but I told them that I was waiting to return it based on their decision, so I was a little surprised that they hadn't contacted me at all. Anyway, I paid for UPS and will ship it out early next week (it was wet out the past two days and I didn't want to risk damaging it). I'm a bit nervous that I'll return it and they'll deny my refund, but I trust them and the woman at the credit card company said that the best thing for me to do was to return it...so, I am.
Excellent news Adam.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A signature is required for the amp, and the seller wasn't available today. Tomorrow will be the second attempt.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was going for he was hiding so he wouldn't have to accept the amp, something may have been lost in translation :p
Ahhhh. Got it. :)

Nah, I doubt he's hiding. He asked me to send it back because he said it looked like I got my refund, and he's been very cordial about it. He provided the address, which I didn't have before. My guess is that he was at work and that UPS won't leave it without him signing the form that they surely left yesterday. So, I bet it gets delivered today.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks! I'm still waiting to see if the charges get reversed, but I did what the credit card company told me to do, so I think they will be.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
you should be good, but I would call them and make sure they know the package was accepted and try to get them to give you a definitive decision on the phone, {No one is going to bone you before xmass;) }...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis