Jokes... Heard any good ones lately?

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I didn't see that one on here, what are the chances.... :( you guys suck.
Once you get to 80+ pages, some duplication can be expected.

Nobody is anal enough to go back trough all of them just to find duplicates.

oh, wait...

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Copied from the local newspaper...

Philadelphia, Pa (AP) - A seven year-old Philadelphia, Pa boy was at the center of a Philadelphia courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the best degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Philadelphia Eagles, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Ba Da Boom! :D

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
Once you get to 80+ pages, some duplication can be expected.

Nobody is anal enough to go back trough all of them just to find duplicates.

oh, wait...
Not about being anal, there on the same page. I'm not complaining though, I can't post any jokes I know on here because I would probably get banned...again.

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
What's the difference between a Peeping Tom and a pick pocket?
A pick pocket snatches watches.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
OK, so we're into that now, are we?

Q) What's the difference between a Nun and a girl in the shower?
A) A Nun has hope in her soul.

Q) What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
A) Anybody can roast beef.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Q) What's the difference between a band of Pygmy's and a woman's track team?
A) the Pygmy's are a cunning bunch of runts.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
A DEA officer stopped at our farm yesterday "I need to inspect your farm for illegal growing drugs."

I said "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....",

The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!" Reaching into his rear pants pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and shoved it in my face. "See this f@cking badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land !! No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear?.... do you understand?!!"

I nodded politely, apologized, and went about my chores. A short time later, I heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by my big old mean bull...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.

I threw down my tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of my lungs.....

"Your badge, show him your f@cking BADGE!!"
I farmer is sitting on his porch when a fancy crown victoria pulls up and a man in a suit gets out.

The old farmer says "what can I do for you sir?"
the man in the suit says "I am with the DEA, and Im here to take a look around and make sure you are not growing anything you're not supposed to be"

the farmer says "thats fine, just make sure you don't go behind that there barn"

the fed says"Im a god dam federal agent, you see this badge I can do what ever I want, this makes me GOD"

The farmer replays, "OK, suit your self"

5 minutes later he hears the fed screaming so he takes a peak behind the barn, and he sees his 1200lb black bull chasing the dea agent around the yard

The dea agent screams "Help me, its going to kill me"

and the farmers says "Why don't you show him your badge?"
I didn't see that one on here, what are the chances.... :( you guys suck.
Some one does indeed suck here ....

I can't verify dup. of all jokes, but bull joke is same one I posted not that long ago ...

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
What's the difference between a Peeping Tom and a pick pocket?
A pick pocket snatches watches.
Q) What's the difference between a Nun and a girl in the shower?
A) A Nun has hope in her soul.
Q) What's the difference between a band of Pygmy's and a woman's track team?
A) the Pygmy's are a cunning bunch of runts.
and one more

Guy to ticket agent - I'd like 2 pickets to Tittsburgh, please. Oops, Freudian slip.
Ticket agent - Haha. That's okay, I did the same thing the other day. I meant to say to my wife, "Please pass me some toast", but instead it came out "B!t(h, you ruined my life!"

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Tiger Woods in Ireland

Disclaimer: If someone already posted this, I apologize for not reading trough all 85 pages before posting it.

On a golf tour in Ireland, Tiger Woods drives his BMW into a petrol station in a remote part of the Irish countryside. The pump attendant, who obviously knows nothing about golf, greets him in a typical Irish manner completely unaware of who the golfing pro is.

"Top of the mornin' to yer, sir," says the attendant.

Tiger nods a quick hello and bends forward to pick up the nozzle. As he does so, two tees fall out of his shirt pocket onto the
ground.

"What are those?" asks the attendant.

"They're called tees," replies Tiger.

"Well, what on the God's green earth are they for?" inquires the Irishman.

"They're for resting my balls on when I'm driving," says Tiger.

"My, my" muses the Irishman. "BMW thinks of everything! "

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
CALORIES BURNED DURING SEX

REMOVING HER CLOTHES:
With her consent 12 Calories
Without her consent 2,187 Calories
Opening HER BRA:
With both hands 8 Calories
With one hand 12 Calories
With your teeth 485 Calories
With your Foot 1002 Calories

PUTTING ON A CONDOM:
With an erection 6 Calories
Without an erection 3,315 Calories

POSITIONS:
Missionary 12 Calories
69 lying down 78 Calories
69 standing up 812 Calories
Wheelbarrow 216 Calories
Doggy Style 326 Calories
Italian chandelier 2,912 Calories

ORGASMS:
Real 112 Calories
Fake 1,315 Calories

POST ORGASM:
Lying in bed hugging 18 Calories
Getting up immediately 36 Calories
Explaining why you got out of bed immediately 816 Calories

GETTING A SECOND ERECTION:
If you are:
20-29 years 36 Calories
30-39 years 80 Calories
40-49 years 124 Calories
50-59 years 1,972 Calories
60-69 years 7,916 Calories
70 and over Results are still pending

DRESSING AFTERWARDS:
Calmly..32 Calories
In a hurry 98 Calories
With her father knocking at the door 5,218 Calories
With your wife knocking at the door 13,521 Calories

Results may vary!

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
The angel on the top of the Christmas tree

One particular Christmas season a long time ago, Santa was getting ready for his annual trip but there were problems everywhere. Four of his elves got sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule. Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her Mom was coming to visit; this stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out at heaven knows where. More stress.

Then when he began to load the sleigh one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered that the elves had hid the liquor and there was nothing to drink.

In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the coffeepot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made of. Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.

The angel said, very cheerfully, "Merry Christmas Santa. Isn't it just a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Isn't it just a lovely tree? Where would you like me to stick it?

Thus began the tradition of the little angel on top of the tree.

A

ACsGreens

Full Audioholic
oh it went up....

One particular Christmas season a long time ago, Santa was getting ready for his annual trip but there were problems everywhere. Four of his elves got sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule. Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her Mom was coming to visit; this stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out at heaven knows where. More stress.

Then when he began to load the sleigh one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered that the elves had hid the liquor and there was nothing to drink.

In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the coffeepot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made of. Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.

The angel said, very cheerfully, "Merry Christmas Santa. Isn't it just a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Isn't it just a lovely tree? Where would you like me to stick it?

Thus began the tradition of the little angel on top of the tree.
haha that took me a minute, but pretty damn funny once it registered.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Two men were in a pub. *One says to his mate, My mother in law is an angel." *His friend replies,
You're lucky. *Mine is still alive

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
The Great Amazo

The social director of the old age home was searching for entertainment for their “guests. She came across an ad for “The Great Amazo, The Worlds Greatest Hypnotist” and hired him to do one show for the residents. On the night of the show, they set up chairs the auditorium (actually, the dining room) and the residents were all gathered in their seats, walkers to their sides, waiting to be entertained.

The Great Amazo appeared in a puff of smoke and light and took their breath away with his show. They were truly amazed.

Now, from his coat pocket he withdrew a shiny gold watch. He said” This watch was my fathers, and his fathers before him, and his fathers before him. My family has used this watch to do their shows for four generations and it’s magical. Watch and see”.

Slowly lets the watch swing back and forth, back and forth, constantly saying, in a soothing voice, “watch the watch …watch the watch ..watch the watch...".

The room is silent aside from his voice. The audience is transfixed on him. Their eyes are following the watch and listening to his voice, oblivious to everything else.

Suddenly, the watch slips through his fingers, out of his hand, falls to the floor, and breaks into a thousand pieces.

The Great Amazo, taken by surprise, loudly exclaims “CRAP” (well, something similar).

…It took three days to clean up the dining room.

indulger

indulger

Audioholic
Not Really for Sale

FOR SALE BY OWNER. Complete set of Encyclopaedia Britannica, 45 volumes.
Excellent condition, £200 or best offer.
No longer needed, got married, wife knows everything.
(Statement of the Century)

FREE PUPPIES
1/2 Cocker Spaniel, 1/2 sneaky neighbor's dog.

FREE PUPPIES. Mother is a Kennel Club registered German Shepherd.
Father is a Super Dog, able to leap tall fences in a single bound.

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Timmy's Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

How are you? How is Mrs. Claus? I hope everyone, from the
reindeer to the elves, is fine. I have been a very good boy this year. I
would like an X-Box 360 with Call of Duty Black Ops II and an iPhone 5 for
Christmas. I hope you remember that come Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas,

Dear Timmy,

Thank you for your letter. Mrs. Claus, the reindeer and the elves are all
fine and thank you for asking about them. Santa is a little worried all the
time you spend playing video games and texting. Santa wouldn’t want you to
get fat. Since you have indeed been a good boy, I think I’ll bring you
something you can go outside and play with.*

Merry Christmas,*

Santa Claus***

Mr. Claus,

Seeing that I have fulfilled the “naughty vs. Nice” contract,
set by you I might add, I feel confident that you can see your way clear to
granting me what I have asked for. I certainly wouldn’t want to turn this
joyous season into one of litigation. Also, don’t you think that a jibe at
my weight coming from an overweight man who goes out once a year is a bit
trite?

Respectfully,

Tim Jones

Mr. Jones,

While I have acknowledged you have met the “nice” criteria,
need I remind you that your Christmas list is a request and in no way is it
a guarantee of services provided. Should you wish to pursue legal action,
well that is your right. Please know, however, that my attorneys have been
on retainer ever since the Burgermeister Meisterburger incident and will be
more than happy to take you on in open court. Additionally, the exercise I
alluded to will not only improve your health, but also improve your social
skills and potentially help clear up a complexion that looks like the
bottom of the Burger King fry bin most days.

Very Truly Yours,

S Claus

Now look here Fat Man,

I told you what I want and I expect you to bring it. I was
attempting to be polite about this but you brought my looks and my friends
into this. Now you just be disrespecting me. I’m about to tweet my boys
and we’re gonna be waiting for your fat *** and I’m taking my game console,
my game, my phone, and whatever else I want. WHAT EVER I WANT, MAN!

T-Bone

Listen Pizza Face,

Seriously??? You think a dude that breaks into every house in the world on
one night and never gets caught sweats a skinny G-banger wannabe? “He sees
you when you’re sleeping; He knows when you’re awake”. Sound familiar,
genius? You know what kind of resources I have at my disposal. I got your
**** wired, Jack. I go all around the world and see ways to hurt people
that if I described them right now, you’d throw up your Totino’s pizza roll
all over the carpet of your mom’s basement. You’re not getting what you
asked for, but I’m still stopping by your crib to stomp a mud hole in
you’re *** and then walk it dry. Chew on that, Petunia.

S Clizzy

Dear Santa,

Bring me whatever you see fit. I’ll appreciate anything.

Timmy

Timmy,

That’s what I thought you little bastard.

Santa

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis