Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
That room looks way too small for them (among a host of other issues). Plus, the setup was so costly that no funds were left for window treatments, or media or an area rug... Money can't buy you common sense :).

Now that I've belittled this affluent audiophile, I feel worse and better.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Can you imagine a 7+.1+ setup consisting of such speakers? Talk about a wall of sound.
These are legendary speakers, it's still talks about these legendary "Cello Demos" by Mr Mark Levinson, as fas as I understand these were so good they can really closely make a full symphony orchestra, seeming like the orchestra is in your home, for this you only need 2 speakers and a big bank account :cool:

Forget about technique, measurement..... this is the real thing

How about this in your home, actually here you can get 4 of the speakers :cool:

Last edited:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
That room looks way too small for them (among a host of other issues). Plus, the setup was so costly that no funds were left for window treatments, or media or an area rug... Money can't buy you common sense :).

Now that I've belittled this affluent audiophile, I feel worse and better.
You don't understand the size of that room. That little vent looking thing in the middle is an actual full size door.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I took the day off from work. Woohoo! Now, it's time to get some stuff done around the house.

Hey, wait a second...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Make that two please.
I probably will...but I know that I'll regret it. Two cups of coffee this morning (prior to 7am), and one espresso already.

I should probably drink something without caffeine in it. Like beer. :D

Oh, wait - did you want one? :p

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I probably will...but I know that I'll regret it. Two cups of coffee this morning (prior to 7am), and one espresso already.
I think I've had at least five cups of coffee already...and with that said, off to get another cup.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan

I should probably drink something without caffeine in it. Like beer. :D

Oh, wait - did you want one? :p
Yes, one of each please. One coffee, one beer, and one... babe.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Hey I'm busy here. I'm buying new bindings for skiing, trying to find the most fitting facepalm pic, looking at my pro-deal pricing for skis and trying to get some work done.

I'm just proud I got the first comment in.

Where is Doug? Is he over at Ricks again? I thought Rick had his power back on and didn't need the cuddling to keep warm any longer.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Lunch time.

Niki is snoozing soundly, but I'm sure that she'll wander out once she realizes that it's time for ham. :)

Matt34

Matt34

Geez, try and buy some speakers from someone and then they just disappear. Guess they didn't want to sell them that bad.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Man, you're going to make me use that frothing wand?

Time to get out the directions...

:)
And then we can make Turkish style coffe for you, easily betters the cortado or espresso :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis