Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Happy Birthday "youngster" !! You still have at least 10 good yeeers left in ya!! :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Watched "The Voice" tonight and have decided that the people in charge of the audio systems are semi-retarded. None of the microphones seemed to work and none of them activated the mics at the correct time. The sound was also awful. It pained me to play what those "judges" were calling great performances through my speakers.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What? No one wanted to spend seven minutes listening to me talk about a water filter? :eek: :p

I suppose that I lost your interest when I mentioned Niki wasn't in the video. :D

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
What? No one wanted to spend seven minutes listening to me talk about a water filter? :eek: :p

I suppose that I lost your interest when I mentioned Niki wasn't in the video. :D
Have you reviewed Niki yet? I don't think I've seen a review, which is highly unlike you :confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Have you reviewed Niki yet? I don't think I've seen a review, which is highly unlike you :confused:
Eating: 5 stars

Napping: 5 stars

Thunderstorm resistance: 2 stars (bumped up from 1 now that she'll sleep through them)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I miss the occasional religious thread. Not the political ones, because I don't follow politics. The religious ones got me thinking, though.

I won't argue that it's a bad thing that they aren't allowed anymore, though. People got into personal insults too much. Then again, maybe there needs to be a ban on power cord threads. :)

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I miss the occasional religious thread. Not the political ones, because I don't follow politics. The religious ones got me thinking, though.

I won't argue that it's a bad thing that they aren't allowed anymore, though. People got into personal insults too much. Then again, maybe there needs to be a ban on power cord threads. :)
I'll kill both with one post. I'm an agnostic liberal. If you disagree with either of those positions then you're a.....person of some unknown persuasion that has a different opinion than mine. And that's just hunky dory with me.
I like to hear other peoples beliefs. I don't care for being called names or told that my beliefs are wrong, but a nice friendly discussion, like, in this thread are just fine.

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/loudspeakers/82185-accuton-vs-scanspeak-vs-audio-technology.html

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'll kill both with one post. I'm an agnostic liberal. If you disagree with either of those positions then you're a.....person of some unknown persuasion that has a different opinion than mine. And that's just hunky dory with me.
Until they burn you at the stake for heresy :D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I don't care for being called names or told that my beliefs are wrong, but a nice friendly discussion, like, in this thread are just fine.
But...If Alex, Oscar not YAA, doesn't call me a d!c k or an a $$ I wonder if he's angry at me. :D

majorloser

majorloser

Hey, nobody listens to me telling them what to do with a 25 million gallon a day water treatment plant either.

Damn union employees :mad:

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Hey...this almost looks like ADTG's setup...just a few pairs and many dollars short....

Last edited by a moderator:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai

What about through pm's? How many people can be included in a pm?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, nobody listens to me telling them what to do with a 25 million gallon a day water treatment plant either.

Damn union employees :mad:
While sticking it up their a$$ might sound completely reasonable to you...

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Not trying to be political, just thought it was funny:

And the grand finale...

I've watched this twice so far.
Next time I promise to watch with the sound on.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I found out yesterday morning that Amazon is going to start charging sales tax in Arizona.

I'll spare you the long line of *'s from the forum censor...

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I found out yesterday morning that Amazon is going to start charging sales tax in Arizona.

I'll spare you the long line of *'s from the forum censor...
They're doing here too. :( (NJ)
I'm surprised the states waited as long as they did.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah - taxed when I earn money, taxed when I save money, and taxed when I spend money.

Oh, well. I have enough to live on comfortably until the end of the world in December. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis