Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Steve takes too long to respond in this thread. :D
It warms my heart to see I've got people checking in on me :p

He probably has a life, contrary to others :rolleyes:
Ohh yeah. The big plan tonight is a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. My hope is to get in, give a gift, and GTFO within as soon as possible...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ohh yeah. The big plan tonight is a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. My hope is to get in, give a gift, and GTFO within as soon as possible...
Pizza, games, and a giant rat...and you want to leave early? :eek: :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I used to have a pair of those. I had to throw them away 30 seconds after I put them on.
I've had similar experiences with button fly jeans. I had some for about a week that my wife ordered for me (she didn't know they were button fly when she ordered them) before I put them in the "donate" pile.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've had similar experiences with button fly jeans. I had some for about a week that my wife ordered for me (she didn't know they were button fly when she ordered them) before I put them in the "donate" pile.
You donated them after that? Even I'm not that sick.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Now, I've got to see a rat about some pizza...
On the down side, there were a million kids on the loose. On the up side, I scored seven slices of pizza and a few cups of diet mountain dew (not too shabby for "second dinner"). I'd say I at least broke even.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
On the down side, there were a million kids on the loose. On the up side, I scored seven slices of pizza and a few cups of diet mountain dew (not too shabby for "second dinner"). I'd say I at least broke even.
Sounds like a child's birthday party. I've "attended" more than any person should ever have to. Love free pizza, hate everything else about them.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Sounds like a child's birthday party. I've "attended" more than any person should ever have to. Love free pizza, hate everything else about them.
I guess fortunately for me, I REALLY love free pizza :D The cupcake wasn't too shabby either.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I guess fortunately for me, I REALLY love free pizza :D The cupcake wasn't too shabby either.
I guess I should be up front and say that for all those parties I was working. Which left me with the unhappy task of babysitting about 100 kids at a time while the parents sat around talking, eating, and ya know....not parenting :D

No wonder most of them tipped me a few bucks and gave me leftovers. They were so happy they didn't have to do anything except show up :rolleyes: ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis