Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Took advantage of the day off to drive Niki around this afternoon and stop at a nearby park. Well, two parks. She seemed to enjoy that, for sure. Took care of bidness at both. She's in snoozing right now, but she'll perk up fast enough when I get the turkey out of the fridge. :)
Yah my two love that "strange" grass and Doo :) whatever it takes to leave their mark on it.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I better be one of the other ones.

Wait...I don't really win on that joke. Hmmm.
I had no idea. I knew you got around, but at lease make sure you protect your wood from the elements by properly coating it. There is nothing worse then having your wood ruined by the harsh swings in it's residing climate. And never forget to cover your wood if you plan to drive it into unknown areas.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
I had no idea. I knew you got around, but at lease make sure you protect your wood from the elements by properly coating it. There is nothing worse then having your wood ruined by the harsh swings in it's residing climate. And never forget to cover your wood if you plan to drive it into unknown areas.
IOW.. Cover your stump before you hump :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
"The Wiggly Pickle"

NTTAWWT
To think that I had my doubts when you and Doug picked this restaurant by name only.:D
Then found out it had great food and service.
Really enjoyed the food at that place!

majorloser

majorloser

To think that I had my doubts when you and Doug picked this restaurant by name only.:D
Then found out it had great food and service.
Really enjoyed the food at that place!
Glad you got power back so you can hang with us no life losers. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Anyone here know any overweight ladies? I'd ask if you know any cute and desperate ones, but apparently my cry of "on the road to drunk town" is some sort of universal call.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Anyone here know any overweight ladies? I'd ask if you know any cute and desperate ones, but apparently my cry of "on the road to drunk town" is some sort of universal call.
Goin' hoggin'? I'm down :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis