Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Matt34

Matt34

Before I get requests from the "AH Twister Club", no there is not going to be a shirtless option.

NTTAWWT

:p

Matt34

Matt34

Matt, there are competitors

Unlike those guys, I can still fit through normal sized door opening. I actually did an mini strongman competition here that had an atlas ball lift and tire flip. Altas ball wasn't that bad @ 175lbs but my entire body was jelly after the tire flip.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Before I get requests from the "AH Twister Club", no there is not going to be a shirtless option.

NTTAWWT

:p
That's good cause Adam is making a bottomless calendar ...
just the mods, mostly together ... I mean really together. :eek: :D

majorloser

majorloser

Ah 2012 gtg

Sorry, but almost all of my pictures from the AH-GTG won't bee seen in a public forum.

But here's a lousy pic of Rick and Doug comparing beer.

or were they looking at a stain on Rick's finger............I forget.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thought that they were watching video highlights of the previous night's Twister match on Rick's phone.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Starting to get itchy for ski season. Picked up my new jacket.

Dynafit Patroul

Going to a different shop for new downhill boots tomorrow. Looking at these Full Tilt boots as my shins are not good after years of pounding in the moguls.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Took advantage of the day off to drive Niki around this afternoon and stop at a nearby park. Well, two parks. She seemed to enjoy that, for sure. Took care of bidness at both. She's in snoozing right now, but she'll perk up fast enough when I get the turkey out of the fridge. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis