Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm sure that you are. :D

Nah, I'm not going. We all know that would make me incredibly more cool than I really am...as sad as that is.
The amount of fun you have hoggin' is directly proportional to how big the lucky lady is. There are also sub-games such as: largest catch, total weight, heaviest non-portly, big short, big tall, etc etc.

Not that I've ever done this before...........:eek:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The amount of fun you have hoggin' is directly proportional to how big the lucky lady is. There are also sub-games such as: largest catch, total weight, heaviest non-portly, big short, big tall, etc etc.

Not that I've ever done this before...........:eek:
It's like riding a scooter - might be all kinds of fun. You just wouldn't want your friends to see you....

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My neighbors' grandkid is getting picked up, and I'm waiting for the other grandparents to leave. They parked their truck in front of my driveway, which annoys me in general, but I just got set up to do a video review of a water filter in my kitchen for Amazon, and I don't want them in the background.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Pics or it didn't happen :D
Again, don't open that PM. Well, unless you video tape your reaction. It could be like all those videos of people watching "Two girls...."

"Hey, that's a large woman. Hmmm, this might be good. What is that pasty white...OOOHH :eek:, turn it off, turn it OFF!!!!"

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The Jazzy Vegetarian is on PBS right now. I like the food that she makes, but there's just something about her that makes my skin crawl. And, no, it's not that she's a vegetarian. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The video clips for the Amazon review are done. Just need to do the editing.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My ignorance is making it take forever to create this video review. I exported a video from iMovie, looks great - but not the right file type for Amazon. So, I export a .mov file...too big for Amazon. I export a .avi file...but it looks like junk. I wish that I could remember what I did when I made the other ones.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
My ignorance is making it take forever to create this video review. I exported a video from iMovie, looks great - but not the right file type for Amazon. So, I export a .mov file...too big for Amazon. I export a .avi file...but it looks like junk. I wish that I could remember what I did when I made the other ones.
maybe mess with the .avi settings if possible...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was happy with the video review - 4.5 hours ago when I made it. This effing video encoding is killing me. I've made a few video reviews, and I've never had this trouble before.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis