fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sometimes I think it just might :p

Now now, you leave Doug alone.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
It's actually a tandem effort. One hand is mine and the other is..............not mine ;)
Here's a tip: If you sit on your hand until it gets numb, it'll feel like someone else's. It certainly relieves Adam of his loneliness....

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
One lapse of judgment and you're labeled for the rest of your life...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Here's a tip: If you sit on your hand until it gets numb, it'll feel like someone else's. It certainly relieves Adam of his loneliness....

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
About to meet a second member from this forum face to face tomorrow.

If I've learned anything, it's that you people are crazy, lovable, but crazy :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Two things: (1) the orange ball is NOT a stress ball...at least, not how you'd think, and (2) always have some bacon handy that you can throw to distract him in case of an emergency.

:D

It's cool that you two get to meet. I suspect that the phrase "Alex sandwich" will come up in conversation at some point. :p I'm glad that you found a buyer for your center, and that he was able to get it.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'll definitely stop at the store on my way home and pick up about 15 lbs of bacon. Maybe just a huge slab. :D

It worked out perfectly. He should really thank Dennis and not me. If Dennis hadn't been beyond kind, flexible and generous enough to grossly over pay me then he'd be out of luck. Even if I did sell it because I had found something else, I'd be trying to get more than I'm selling it to him for, but because I'm not spending a dime on the new center I feel no need to make any money on this one.

Happy days for everyone :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I can only offer up the advice that Doug was very adamant about.
If he wants to show you his 'so called' Trick Handcuffs....say "no."

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If he wants to show you his 'so called' Trick Handcuffs....say "no."
Woed.

Also, "no" is the correct response when he asks if you want to know why people really call him "Big Alex." Well, that, and running.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis