Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
i just saw this on facebook...

looks like im not getting any sleep tonight...
reminds me of the facehuggers from the alien series though....
Reminds me of a few girls I've known.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
A few years ago, I waited for my wife to get home from work, and I decided to ambush her with a light sabre/wrapping paper. Quote Admiral Akbar "It's a trap!". Unbeknownst to me, it was a trap I fell into...for some random reason, reason the wife had TWO rolls of wrapping paper with her that day, and I got beat down...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
A few years ago, I waited for my wife to get home from work, and I decided to ambush her with a light sabre/wrapping paper. Quote Admiral Akbar "It's a trap!". Unbeknownst to me, it was a trap I fell into...for some random reason, reason the wife had TWO rolls of wrapping paper with her that day, and I got beat down...
The force is strong in her...:D

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
saw a big ball of fluff on my floor.... looked like a centipede since it was dark... yelled out " HOLY CRAP"... realized it was just a fluff ball... sometimes my stupidity amazes me... especially since i was having an intelligent discussion this morning with someone about other dimensions and time travel. i also figured out that humans will never be able to fully understand anything since we are only three dimensional beings and there are so many other dimensions that we just cannot control or even see/hear/feel etc...
the guy i was talking with also managed to bring religion into the discussion... wont discuss that on here but honestly... totally blew my mind :eek:

i guess my brain is kinda bi-polar... sometimes it wants to work other times it just sits there...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm trying to decide which beer to cry into tonight. I don't know if Bud Platinum will cut it.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'm trying to decide which beer to cry into tonight. I don't know if Bud Platinum will cut it.
If I were to drink a beer, it'd be a Spaten Optimator. Nectar of the gods...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Some nice creatures here, guess there are some good tips for pets for Alex here

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
No kidding! :D

More appropriate: "I'll be crying into my empty Spaten Optimator bottle in about five minutes, because it's the last of it's six simblings." :p
I lost my drinking privileges, rightfully so too. I've chosen to stop, at least for now anyway with the kid. Gotta set a half decent example, and not be *that* dad.

Good luck with six Optimators though. They aren't exactly Bud Lights :p On the up side, you can say you've been Optimated and that sounds a lot cooler than saying you've been Bud Lighted...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I lost my drinking privileges, rightfully so too. I've chosen to stop, at least for now anyway with the kid. Gotta set a half decent example, and not be *that* dad.

Good luck with six Optimators though. They aren't exactly Bud Lights :p On the up side, you can say you've been Optimated and that sounds a lot cooler than saying you've been Bud Lighted...
Damn Kids...always getting in the way of being irresponsible.:D

Good for you! We all like to be stupid but if you become "that dad" we will send some one out for a visit to straighten you up.:p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis