Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm bullish on the prospect that within the next decade, every commercial flight will come with a free anal probe, regardless of whether Romney or Obama wins this election. I'm also cautiously optimistic that I'll get free drone surveillance for my home as well.

Me, cynical? No sir.
Ryanair wants Chinese airplanes now with doors twice wider than what they can get in Boeing or Airbus, so they can get people quicker in and out :confused:

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Apple: I'm sorry, we can't change your delivery address once it's been prepared for shipment.
UPS: I'm sorry, Apple rescinded the ability for us to redirect packages.

Really Apple? I guess I have to reship my phone, because they wouldn't let me change my delivery address to begin with.

Well, it looks like the UPS agent failed to do anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

Well, it looks like the UPS agent failed to do anything.
I have shipped thousands of packages. I have never once been able to get UPS to intercept a package. I told my rep about it and of course she seemed shocked.:rolleyes:

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
oh god.... havent been this sick in a long time D:
it always starts with what seems like just a sore throat :(

dkane360

dkane360

I have shipped thousands of packages. I have never once been able to get UPS to intercept a package. I told my rep about it and of course she seemed shocked.:rolleyes:
You would think that with modern technology it would be pretty easy...

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
My GF's ipad2 just bricked tonight ... she is not impressed.

Steve

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Heh Heh Heh Itss Friiidayyyy :D

I must say, I am exhausted as well, I need a break - nothing but weekend Football around here, at least right after this day :(

dkane360

dkane360

"Chek Lap Kok". No jokes in there, eh?:D
I thought about it, but ultimately decided that it would be best left for a dirtier mind :D

And the saga continues...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I thought about it, but ultimately decided that it would be best left for a dirtier mind :D

And the saga continues...
Good call......wait a minute....:confused:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan

UPS doesn't like anything that interferes with package flow.

While this isn't exactly what you guys are talking about...
I've made friends with our UPS driver (very nice guy)
If I need a package earlier than the usual delivery time I can call his cell and meet him along his route.

dkane360

dkane360

UPS doesn't like anything that interferes with package flow.

While this isn't exactly what you guys are talking about...
If I need a package earlier than the usual delivery time I can call his cell and meet him along his route.
That's pretty convenient. I'm surprised that they allow that. No matter where I live, it seems I'm always late on the route. Either that, or everyone gets their packages/mail delivered after 5 :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
:eek: I thought we had something special! I'm such a fool... :(

Signed,
Crying in RI

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The Space Shuttle Endeavor was flown over Tucson yesterday. The folks along the center line of the town got a real treat, as it flew over pretty low. Some of the pictures that people took are really cool. I was probably about 10 miles away, though. I could tell that it was the shuttle, and I'm happy that I can say that I finally saw one in real life...but I do wish that it had done a loop over the town. Oh, well - still pretty cool!

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Anyone else glad to see that Doug's Used Men's Underwear Emporium really took off.

:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis