Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So many bugs in the bug zapper that the others can't get through to be zapped. I'm thinking about hanging a second out there, this is ridiculous.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Oh gosh, just another Tuesday...

Anywho..
I can't wait to go back to school. Working in the real world isn't as fun as being in school :(
Oh the good ole days -- and now to paraphrase from my more "experienced" perspective. .... working in the real world isn't near as fun as being retired, even though it is a fun consulting gig and most the bucks are discretionary income. Good Luck in school!

Peace,

Forest Man

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
College Temperatures and Courses

Hence, why I mentioned it. :p Of course, I was only kidding, though. Like you said, few people even know what Rankine is. Mostly just MEs who had to take a thermodynamics course. :D
Hey I remember Rankine and Kelvin back from my EE days ..so long ago :rolleyes: Good ole Thermondynamics and the increasing Entrophy :eek:

Later,

Forest Man

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
Fianceé Visa!!

So, long story short, I've been dating a Canadian girl for a few years, coming up on four here. Proposed to her earlier this year on vacation in Jasper, Alberta and she said yes. :eek::D

But it's not as easy to just marry a Canadian as you'd think/hope. There's the whole visa process which takes 8 months, give or take. You submit the initial form, then about 5-6 months later they'll finally look at it and either decline you and stop you there, or they'll approve you to continue on with the process. Anyway, I received an email last night stating the following:

USCIS said:
On July 17, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice.
In case I didn't put enough stress on the key word, let me try again. We got APPROVED and can now continue to do more never-ending paperwork. Should everything go well from here on out, she'll be here in January :).

This, combined with those new speakers :p, I couldn't ask for a better day! :D:D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
So, long story short, I've been dating a Canadian girl for a few years, coming up on four here. Proposed to her earlier this year on vacation in Jasper, Alberta and she said yes. :eek::D

But it's not as easy to just marry a Canadian as you'd think/hope. There's the whole visa process which takes 8 months, give or take. You submit the initial form, then about 5-6 months later they'll finally look at it and either decline you and stop you there, or they'll approve you to continue on with the process. Anyway, I received an email last night stating the following:

In case I didn't put enough stress on the key word, let me try again. We got APPROVED and can now continue to do more never-ending paperwork. Should everything go well from here on out, she'll be here in January :).

This, combined with those new speakers :p, I couldn't ask for a better day! :D:D
Congrats!

I've been through this whole process. It gets better (in a few years).
My wife was choosen to be the speaker when a group of 30 or so were sworn in as citizens.

Good luck, and congrats again.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

You do know they have cooties...

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord

I am so sorry this got approved, I was really pulling for you. Better luck next time and go ahead and sell those new speakers, it's going to happen before long anyway...:eek:

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
We got APPROVED and can now continue to do more never-ending paperwork.

Congratulations! On the pending marriage, and new speakers, not the paperwork.

Last edited:
Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
Thanks for all the congrats guys!

I called her at 3:30am her time to tell her. :D
It's pretty awesome news anyway so she wasn't too upset :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com