Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
About 5 miles from here is the good pizza. I mean real good. I top 'em with fat slices of tomato cause it's good like that. I just ate a lot of it but before I went to pick it up I had some turkey and green beans so that I would have some healthy food in me before I polluted myself with saturated fats and sodium ... I salted the tomatoes.

This must be how dogs feel after they raid the garbage. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I added a screen protector to my iPad. I'm not sold on it, yet. The feel isn't as good as the stock glass.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
after 2 years with my ipod i just have 1 scratch on the screen and ive never used a screen protector. not really necessary in my opinion. im also now a moderator on a large minecraft server, first day and its already way more work than i thought it would be.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
after 2 years with my ipod i just have 1 scratch on the screen and ive never used a screen protector. not really necessary in my opinion.
I hear ya. I'm only trying it out so that I can evaluate it and write a knowledgeable review. That, and I was wondering if it would let me slide my fingers easier than on the glass. Unfortunately, no.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
With the popularity of the "Once again: what are you listening to now?", "What are drinking right now?" and the "What are you watching tonight?" threads I was thinking of starting a "Who are you currently doing?" thread...:D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
With the popularity of the "Once again: what are you listening to now?", "What are drinking right now?" and the "What are you watching tonight?" threads I was thinking of starting a "Who are you currently doing?" thread...:D
Would that be, "Who are you doing once again"?
Or, "Whom are you doing once again"?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
after 2 years with my ipod i just have 1 scratch on the screen and ive never used a screen protector. not really necessary in my opinion. im also now a moderator on a large minecraft server, first day and its already way more work than i thought it would be.
Always use protection.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Well, lets see...
We can argue about Amps, Pre-pros, and Receivers... or argue about speakers.
Or just hang in The Vent.
:D:eek:

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
You may need to get custom ordered covers to fit the device. I know the largest covers barely take care of mine.
I hear ya brother.
You have no idea how long it took to find a cover large enough for my device.

Oh sure I could give a link or two, but most of them would be frowned upon. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You have no idea how long it took to find a cover large enough for my device.
Probably about as long as it took me to trim down that cover to fit mine. I could have done it faster, but I had to keep taking off more material. I guess that I'm too much of an optimist.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I ordered my parents some canned tuna from Amazon. Man, I'm a good son.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis