Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Since drywall is your main gig, are you doing these classes to make yourself more marketable? Or, is this just some "expand your horizons" type of thing?
It's more of a brown nosing maneuver. The course can't exist if nobody takes it. I participate in the class, the instructor gets paid. The instructor has a day job working for a door and hardware company. I demonstrate my awesome-osity in that arena and work the instructor to hook me up with work. Plus I can tell the union hall that I took the course and was a regular rocket surgeon to begin with but learned several valuable tricks because the course and the instructor are so f^%&ing excellent. I'm a snake.

Always improving yourself huh? You're a good man Mr. A.
See above.

:confused: I thought that he was in IT.

:D
That's pretty funny. :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
It's more of a brown nosing maneuver. The course can't exist if nobody takes it. I participate in the class, the instructor gets paid. The instructor has a day job working for a door and hardware company. I demonstrate my awesome-osity in that arena and work the instructor to hook me up with work. Plus I can tell the union hall that I took the course and was a regular rocket surgeon to begin with but learned several valuable tricks because the course and the instructor are so f^%&ing excellent. I'm a snake.

See above.

That's pretty funny. :D
Seems to me that you are doing what it takes to survive without hurting anyone. Smart thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis