Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Bad news: The shipping company screwed up delivery of my new tv -
I ordered 55ST30 and there was another customer who ordered 55VT30.
I scheduled the delivery and a day off to receive the tv.
The shipper was about to criss-cross the orders, but then someone caught the mistake and they rescheduled it for next week.

Good news: I called store and complained I had to take and extra day off since (which I didn't, my work is pretty flexible about this) and they said since it was the shippers mistake they will write it off and give me back the shipping charge - $120 - Very nice !

p.s: I won't minded keeping the VT thou :D
Just checked my credit card and TV shipping refund was indeed posted - that makes my total price I paid for the TV - $958 - I'd call it a f-n great deal any day

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Or how about.... preparations for the 33rd Americas Cup in Valencia (won by this blo#%¤# arrogant guy from a company that starts with Ora......)

Going above 20 knots ON THE BEAT :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
processor just hit 70 degrees... cooled down to 60 in about 6 seconds...

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Just checked my credit card and TV shipping refund was indeed posted - that makes my total price I paid for the TV - $958 - I'd call it a f-n great deal any day
DARN !!! Shipping company drops the ball again. They wont be able to deliver as scheduled tomorrow :mad::mad::mad:
I told the idiots - I must have it this week !!! Two f-ups on same delivery ! Unbelievable

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
heh once my computer hits 80 degrees it cuases a power surge in my house.... time for a new heatsink.... or just some thermal grease. it was all hard when i checked a week ago.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
heh once my computer hits 80 degrees it cuases a power surge in my house.... time for a new heatsink.... or just some thermal grease. it was all hard when i checked a week ago.

Here we go again...:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...that makes my total price I paid for the TV - $958 - I'd call it a f-n great deal any day
Woed. You got a sweet TV for about the same price that Sham-Ow dude paid a crazy hooker - yeah, the one that bit his tongue and wouldn't let go. You win. Well, maybe...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got an e-mail this afternoon that my food processor had shipped. I had forgotten that I'd ordered it.

Maybe I should get some more sleep... :eek:

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
i had an inch thick slice of bologna last night. it sounds good in theory but its awful....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis