Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Over here we call it Swedish service :D
If it's anything like Swedish furniture brand we all know I think I get what you mean :D

There will be 3rd delivery attempt tomorrow and I really hope this time they will actually be there and 2nd the box and tv to be intact in same state it left the factory.

/me Crossing fingers

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
i reallllly want to watch the phantom of the opera... NETFLIX Y U NO HAVE GOOD MOVIES. i shouldn't say that but they never have the good movies i want to watch :(

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Wait just a minute.. the unicorn's name is what???

Last edited by a moderator:
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I just ate a soy sausage from Whole Paycheck. It was pretty nummy. Not as nummy as real sausage but I definitely feel like eating the other 3 ... but alas portion control rears it's ugly head. I can have an apple or an orange though ... but not a pear. It's complicated.

So now I'm waiting for gMike to ask me if I put the sausage in my *** before I stuck it in my mouth.
I'll look into the soy sausage thing, but I haven't had much luck with soy-anything in the past.
I can't have much of any fruit these days. Maybe a grape or a small slice of an orange is it. It's not that complicated for me though. Just can't have sugar.

I won't ask what you did with your sausage before or after you ate it. Maybe I've gone too far in the past. I'll try to be a better poster from now on.

Happy Friday everyone.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
My wife drags me to those enough already. I'm not sure I could handle owning them and watching them everyday.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I won't ask what you did with your sausage before or after you ate it. Maybe I've gone too far in the past. I'll try to be a better poster from now on.
Don't think for a minute that I was serious and neither is Young Adam. We're both just breaking balls ... I mean, consider the source but good luck with that better poster thing. I've tried it myself but found it to be tedious.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Don't think for a minute that I was serious and neither is Young Adam. We're both just breaking balls ... I mean, consider the source but good luck with that better poster thing. I've tried it myself but found it to be tedious.
I'm a smart @ss by nature. I am forced to think at work. On-line, thinking is optional.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm a smart @ss by nature. I am forced to think at work. On-line, thinking is optional.
Well then here is the place to unleash your inner flaming pervert. Bottling all that up could be very destructive.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Well then here is the place to unleash your inner flaming pervert. Bottling all that up could be very destructive.
No problem. I went down to our shipping department. Most of the workers there don't even know that I'm in upper management. I told dirty jokes until the superviser looked at me with his, 'please let my workers get back to work' look. I'm all good now.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Ordering a swingset today. Gonna put it up while Wifey & Munchkin are away in the Philippines. Can't wait to see the look in their eyes when they get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis