Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I had minky whale today..... Whales are good food....

We Norwegians eat whale :p

Intelligent food for intelligent people

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
My "EX" got engaged today. I didn't think it would it would be that big a deal...
And... its not.. the fact that she had to let me know lets me know that I win. *****es be crazy...
Has anybody seen this full metal jousting nonsense on the history channel? HOLY EFF!!!! Rick would love these stallions...
Let's be real she wasn't worth the drama. There are plenty of fish out there you just have to find one that is actually single and interested.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I had minky whale today..... Whales are good food....

We Norwegians eat whale :p

Intelligent food for intelligent people
Shhhhh! You guys are flying under the radar right now, with your whale hunting. Don't ruin it for yourselves. You want to be continuously cr*pped on like us, because of seal hunting?:rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
There is zero protein left in the house.

It's odd that I never thought it was too early to drink but going to the butcher first thing like this seems wrong. I wish it was noon. I'd go out for breakfast but I'm scheduled for blood work in about a week and I don't think bacon and eggs is going to help me pass that test.

This is like cramming before finals. :rolleyes:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
There is zero protein left in the house.

It's odd that I never thought it was too early to drink but going to the butcher first thing like this seems wrong. I wish it was noon. I'd go out for breakfast but I'm scheduled for blood work in about a week and I don't think bacon and eggs is going to help me pass that test.

This is like cramming before finals. :rolleyes:
Bacon and Eggs are actually okay to eat on diet in moderation. But if you add toast or biscuits with all their toppings all bets are off. A couple strips of bacon is can be less 100 calories and if you are a real stickler you can always do turkey bacon(not the super low fat kind though it doesn't cook right) Eggs are great for you and only 70 calories each.

That said I feel your pain I'm on a cut to drop my weight for summer and it's brutal. Everything tastes amazing.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Shhhhh! You guys are flying under the radar right now, with your whale hunting. Don't ruin it for yourselves. You want to be continuously cr*pped on like us, because of seal hunting?:rolleyes:
Oh, did I forget about the seal skins we have too.... yes.... it's Nice :p

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I'm going out. :D
Anyplace fun? Check that shop again and see if you can find a working CD player for me.:p

My boss brought in some Venison Stew that he offered up to everyone for lunch. Tasty and healthier than your average bovine.

The parents of a woman that I work with have a bison farm. If you have not had bison do your self a favor and find some. It is a very lean meat.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Let's Throw Stones

Recent FB post by someone I know:

My Valentine's Day gift... New Bose speakers to hook up to my MacBook. I am VERY spoiled!!! ♥
Some people you just can't reach. :rolleyes:

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
It snowed here yesterday.
lol did it actually stay on the ground? it hasnt really snowed here at all this year. i think we've had maybe 5" total. im not complaining though, i hate snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis