Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rippyman

Rippyman

Audioholic
Yeah. Texas has some foolish laws :)

Our beer and liquor prices are much nicer than what yall pay up in Canada though :)
MY brother-in-law and a couple other friends recently moved down there for work. Houston.

Yeh, its ridiculous what we pay up here.

The average price for a 26oz of Rye is $30

The average price for 12 beer is $22

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am actually glad it is Monday. Between the frozen septic and a bad circulator pump on our heating system it was not a good weekend. The furnace guys are coming today so at least the house will be above 60 tonight.:rolleyes:
That sucks, man. I hope that it all gets fixed fairly soon...and without too much expense.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Woohoo! I'm a Field Marshall now.
Congrats, man! Oh, yeah, and...it's about freaking time! :D

And Adam is an Audioholic Jedi. Interesting...
What, what?! Awesome! I had not noticed that at all. Perhaps Clint just decided to change it, or it switched at 21k. Don't know...but I do like "Jedi" a lot better. :)

Are you a good Jedi or a bad Jedi?
I think good...but I don't know. Now I'm waiting for Alex's post: "Adam, I am your father." :eek: "NOOOOOO!!!!"

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
When I'm able to post "I had beer".. you'll no longer be impressed with what I have to say.. had to say...

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
That sucks, man. I hope that it all gets fixed fairly soon...and without too much expense.
Thanks. I have not seen the bill but I know it will have been a enough for a nice TV for the living room. I had them do a few other things for preventive maintenance. So in the end they replaced a circ pump, expansion tank, new temp/pressure gauge, rebuild the pressure release valve and a yearly cleaning. We have not had to do anything to it over the last 10 years so it will just make sure we won't have any cold nights in the near future.

We are able to flush and shower again so that makes the wife happy. No more having to run over the garage to shower in the morning.:)

Oh and congrats on being a jedi.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
My "EX" got engaged today. I didn't think it would it would be that big a deal...

And... its not.. the fact that she had to let me know lets me know that I win. *****es be crazy...

Has anybody seen this full metal jousting nonsense on the history channel? HOLY EFF!!!! Rick would love these stallions...

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I saw the commercials. Crazy. I wonder if some TV exec came up with it or some crazy rednecks that got tired of hand fishing and gator wrestling.

Oh and not Adams ex. I'm talking about the jousting.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
My "EX" got engaged today. I didn't think it would it would be that big a deal...

And... its not.. the fact that she had to let me know lets me know that I win. *****es be crazy...

Has anybody seen this full metal jousting nonsense on the history channel? HOLY EFF!!!! Rick would love these stallions...
FORGET IT

And live a good life

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
FORGET IT

And live a good life
Let's not rush things! I want to see some posts about how she was

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

and how she should

rotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

in

hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

:p :D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai

I don't know you well enough to dedicate this to your ex, so, I'm dedicating this to your ex.

Enjoy! :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis