Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Does the Fox and Hound really count as culture? Eh, no matter. The redhead is calling your name. Well, she's actually calling my name, but you can pretend if you want. :D
She?

nttawwt

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Speaking of coming in handy, I'm really enjoying this faster internet I got. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I haven't had a single beer today. They don't sell beer here on Sundays and I forgot to get some. I feel like the floating sad face on the zoloft commercials.
If it's a comfort..... they don't sell beer here too on Sundays :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I am actually glad it is Monday. Between the frozen septic and a bad circulator pump on our heating system it was not a good weekend. The furnace guys are coming today so at least the house will be above 60 tonight.:rolleyes:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I am actually glad it is Monday. Between the frozen septic and a bad circulator pump on our heating system it was not a good weekend. The furnace guys are coming today so at least the house will be above 60 tonight.:rolleyes:
Happy Monday the 13th to you.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
From the thread: The Insanity of Marketing Disguised as Science in Loudspeakers

You love Bose too? :confused:

Couldn't resist. :D

In my opinion Alex here made the post of the month, great post Alex, LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Woohoo! I'm a Field Marshall now.

And Adam is an Audioholic Jedi. Interesting...

Are you a good Jedi or a bad Jedi?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Do you guys live in really small towns or something? Seems crazy that a liquor store isn't open on a Sunday.:confused:
Liquor stores are closed here on Sunday as well, and you aren't allowed to buy beer before noon on a Sunday either. Definitely not a small town :)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah. Texas has some foolish laws :)

Our beer and liquor prices are much nicer than what yall pay up in Canada though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis