Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What's this? Adam's being a whore and posting something just to get to 19000? Hard to believe? Well, believe it, sister. :p

I did mention that I started drinking, right?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
What's this? Adam's being a whore and posting something just to get to 19000? Hard to believe? Well, believe it, sister. :p

I did mention that I started drinking, right?
That's only 9.75 posts per day...:p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The antenna that I didn't connect yesterday because it was too windy, but that was sitting on my patio roof waiting to be installed...was in my back yard when I woke up this morning. It got a LOT windier last night.

It doesn't look too worse for wear, luckily.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Apple has awarded hundreds of millions of dollars worth of stock to top executives for all their hard work this year, and employees get the whole week of Thanksgiving off because Apple had such a good year...but yet my MacBook Air can't reconnect to my wireless router when it wakes up unless I turn wifi off then back on. :rolleyes: :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just ordered some dates from Shields Date Garden...They probably won't arrive tomorrow, but it will be awesome if they do.
They got a tracking number yesterday, but given that FedEx still doesn't have that number in its records, I'm guessing that I won't be dating it up today. Eh, it was a long shot that they'd show up today anyway, but I thought it might happen because they're shipped from relatively nearby.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Apple has awarded hundreds of millions of dollars worth of stock to top executives for all their hard work this year, and employees get the whole week of Thanksgiving off because Apple had such a good year...but yet my MacBook Air can't reconnect to my wireless router when it wakes up unless I turn wifi off then back on. :rolleyes: :)
Are you using lion? I have a slight problem like that, but only on campus. It takes me forever to connect to the school wifi sometimes, and I never had a problem on snow leopard.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Are you using lion? I have a slight problem like that, but only on campus. It takes me forever to connect to the school wifi sometimes, and I never had a problem on snow leopard.
Yep. My brother and his family have the same problem after switching to Lion, too, so I don't think it's a problem with my Air hardware.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I like turtles
I prefer human women, but to each his own. I'm not judging, just sayin'. :p

That reminds me - I started to watch "The Walking Dead" today now that it's on Netflix streaming. I only saw about ten minutes of it, but I got bored. I'll have to give it another chance, though, 'cause a buddy swears by it.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
How boring am I? My 25th high school reunion is going on right now. I'm at home and it's being held about a half mile from my house.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
How boring am I? My 25th high school reunion is going on right now. I'm at home and it's being held about a half mile from my house.
boring? Sounds pretty smart to me. I wouldn't be going to my reunion either. I think I'd have a better time staying home and ripping all my toenails off.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Doug, did you got to your reunion?
No. I had no intentions on going. I have a very small group of friends I see maybe twice a year from the school I graduated from. The thing is that I went to one school through 10th and then 11th & 12th at another. I really do not feel a part of either if you know what I mean. I graduated with about 230 people and I could probably name 30 if I looked at their senior photo.:confused::)

My wife is away with friends for the weekend and I'm watching the boy. I would not go to a reunion or any other gathering like that without her. We went to Chili's for dinner. Not gourmet but I didn't have to cook or clean up.:)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
boring? Sounds pretty smart to me. I wouldn't be going to my reunion either. I think I'd have a better time staying home and ripping all my toenails off.
I hear ya.:D Like I told Adam, I see most of the people I really care to once or twice a year.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
On another note... Did you see we have a new member named "Paddymossy"? Can we just call him "Possy" for short?:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
We went to Chili's for dinner. Not gourmet but I didn't have to cook or clean up.:)
Chili's is good stuff! Only go once every couple of years, but I like the food. The atmosphere has been hit or miss, though - sometimes the music is way too loud, sometimes the A/C is cranked too cold, but usually it's fine. I got the turkey sandwich for years (and I do mean years), then I tried the Margarita Grilled Chicken and really like it (I always get it without the tortilla strips, so I don't know how those taste).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis