Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I wrote and ran a python script that took 20 hours to process and did not crash.:cool::D

How is that for boring.;)

majorloser

majorloser

I wrote and ran a python script that took 20 hours to process and did not crash.:cool::D

How is that for boring.;)
I haven't got a clue what the hell you're talking about or why it would take 20 hours. :confused:

Sounds like "GEEK SPEAK" to me.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I haven't got a clue what the hell you're talking about or why it would take 20 hours. :confused:

Sounds like "GEEK SPEAK" to me.
Yes very much so.

Python is a scripting language and I had to process some very large spatial datasets which just take many hours to run.

I know that was more than you care to know.:rolleyes:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Yes very much so.

Python is a scripting language and I had to process some very large spatial datasets which just take many hours to run.

You should have tried doing it in Assembler. You'd still be working on it. (That is if you had not falled asleep by now)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Yes very much so.

I actually find this interesting

You should have tried doing it in Assembler. You'd still be working on it. (That is if you had not falled asleep by now)
Perhaps it would be quicker in Assembler, long time since I did anything in assembler.... though
You would save memory by doing this in Assembly, this is not so important anymore.... though

Are there any OLEDB or ODBC drivers that you can easily use in Assembler?

Will there be a .NET implementation for Assembler?
wow... object oriented Assembler guys :p

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, they posted that after I asked. :D

I'm pretty happy about winning!
Yeah, I know.
I'm happy you won. (in an "I could've been a contender" sort of way) ;)

I've actually never owned a decent pair of buds; at least beyond the stock Ipod version.

Do I hear a review coming?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, I know.
I'm happy you won. (in an "I could've been a contender" sort of way) ;)
Thanks!

I've actually never owned a decent pair of buds; at least beyond the stock Ipod version.
Do you use headphones with anything other than your iPod(s)? Sometimes, better earbuds just accentuate the limitations of some iPods (like amplifier hiss on lower models, like my first-gen shuffle). I recently got a new set of earbuds that have proceeded to make everything that I've plugged them into sound like ish.

Do I hear a review coming?
Definitely! I figure if they are nice enough to share their product with me, I'll definitely give them a review on here.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'm having some hot possy on my desk right now!:D
Then why are you typing away on your laptop? (At least, I hope it's a laptop)
I've heard of guys thinking of baseball stats to help with control but this is a whole new level of concentration.:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've heard of guys thinking of baseball stats to help with control but this is a whole new level of concentration.:eek:
It might be the other way around. He's probably using possy to help him last longer on Audioholics. That's what I do.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis