Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm trying to embed a YouTube video this morning, but it isn't working. It just shows me the HTML text string.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Trying to cut Diet Coke out of my life.

Bring on the headaches.
You might not have heard, but there are a couple of other drinks available that have caffeine. :D

Ahhh, another member loses his boring thread virginity. I remember that rush and excitement, the emotional high, followed later by the thought that there should be something more, then finally giving way to the boredom. Don't worry, though, the flame does get rekindled from time to time.
You may have heard of something you have in your country..... think it's called Starbucks :p
I believe it is in something like 11000 locations throughout the US

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I wish someone would bring me possy in bed. I'm too lazy to get up and go to the kitchen.
Possy in bed is fun in the mornings, but there is some special about getting hot possy on the possy table at lunchtime.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
There is just not enough possy in the world today. Our dog had an allergic reaction to something last night and I was up all night with him. He is now on some analgesics and he seems better. He just slept for 20 minutes which was the first time he could relax enough. Poor boy.:(

Last edited:
Cruise Missile

Cruise Missile

Full Audioholic
That's what happens when a guy has so much possy in such little time.

Definately the most I've had in a day in ages.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Our dog had an allergic reaction to something last night and I was up all night with him. He is now on some analgesics and he seems better. He just slept for 20 minutes which was the first time he could relax enough. Poor boy.:(
Poor pooch - I sure hope that he's okay! Also, you're a good man for staying up with him. Did you both sleep a lot today?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Looking at this again it is incredible the amount of energy about nothingness that's put into this thread, it's simply mind-boggling how it is possible to be so incredibly dull as what's being showed here.....

This deserves a lot of credit guys :D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Poor pooch - I sure hope that he's okay! Also, you're a good man for staying up with him. Did you both sleep a lot today?
He sure did after they gave him a stronger version of benadryl. I had to work from home but I crashed hard last night. Still worried though. His symptoms are better but he would not eat his breakfast this morning.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
He sure did after they gave him a stronger version of benadryl. I had to work from home but I crashed hard last night. Still worried though. His symptoms are better but he would not eat his breakfast this morning.
Do you know what triggered the allergic reaction?
If it's a strong and dangerous allergic reaction doctors sometimes use Cortisone to stabilize situation....

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Do you know what triggered the allergic reaction?
If it's a strong and dangerous allergic reaction doctors sometimes use Cortisone to stabilize situation....
No that is the problem. All of his vital signs were fine. I put off any kind of steroid shot unless it was absolutely necessary. He must have been stung/bit by something. It was a cold enough day where the hornets that he likes to mess with were not out. We do have some fairly large spiders but I did not think they were poisonous.

Who could not love this face:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
No that is the problem. All of his vital signs were fine. I put off any kind of steroid shot unless it was absolutely necessary. He must have been stung/bit by something. It was a cold enough day where the hornets that he likes to mess with were not out. We do have some fairly large spiders but I did not think they were poisonous.

Who could not love this face:

Yep, nice dog, hope all will be fine !!!!!
Sounds like one of these nasty creeps have been involved (spider or something else creepy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis