Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I'm done with the antenna tweaking. Still using both of them. "Supernatural" started to drop out at the end last night, but I was able to get that channels signal up by 10% this morning, so hopefully it's good to go.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'd ask to be a moderator, but I don't want to spoil my chances of being an "Audioholic Post Whore." Okay, I already am one, but I don't have the official title. :D

Well, that and I tend to go on hiatus every year or so...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
WTF?!? The TV station that I went through all this trouble for with the antennas had ~80% signal this morning, and now it's gone. Uggg.

Oh, well. It's just about time to either go to the grocery store or take a nap. Go to the store...or take a nap. Hmmm. Rock, paper, scissors - laziness always win. :)

tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
WTF?!? The TV station that I went through all this trouble for with the antennas had ~80% signal this morning, and now it's gone. Uggg.

Oh, well. It's just about time to either go to the grocery store or take a nap. Go to the store...or take a nap. Hmmm. Rock, paper, scissors - laziness always win. :)
go to the store THEN take a nap :cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
go to the store THEN take a nap :cool:
Too late. :D I rested my eyes (can't really call it a nap), then Niki wanted to go for a ride (in the car, pervs), then I went to the store.

Picked up some Newcastle Werewolf red ale. Looks good, but I just checked out some reviews online and it seems like people are pretty lackluster about it. Oh, well. I've got 12 of 'em to help me get used to it. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Nfw

Craig as a moderator.
This requires comment but words really fail me so I went looking for a quote
that would fit so this next bit although not me is brought to you by me. ;)

Humor brings insight and tolerance.
Irony brings a deeper and less friendly understanding.
Agnes Repplier

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got a steelseries Sensei gaming mouse yesterday to check out. Highly customizable, but I prefer the ergonomics, looks, and quieter clicking of my Razer DeathAdder.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Turns out that the local PBS station was doing maintenance on their broadcast tower this weekend - hence, it losing all signal yesterday. I was hoping that it was the tower, so I was glad to hear that.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Blah...............I'm so tired I could go to sleep now. I'd also wake up at 2-3 in the morning.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, I'm not the one on the floor...:D
Come now, we all know that you aren't the one standing. ;) :D

Okay, enough of that...until the next post. I've actually been sleeping in my chair lately. More comfy, but I can't stretch out. I have an ottoman, so it's not too bad.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Come now, we all know that you aren't the one standing. ;) :D

Okay, enough of that...until the next post. I've actually been sleeping in my chair lately. More comfy, but I can't stretch out. I have an ottoman, so it's not too bad.
Moved up to the chair...not Nikki's chair???:p

Cruise Missile

Cruise Missile

Full Audioholic
Trying to cut Diet Coke out of my life.

Bring on the headaches.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Trying to cut Diet Coke out of my life.

Bring on the headaches.
You might not have heard, but there are a couple of other drinks available that have caffeine. :D

Ahhh, another member loses his boring thread virginity. I remember that rush and excitement, the emotional high, followed later by the thought that there should be something more, then finally giving way to the boredom. Don't worry, though, the flame does get rekindled from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis