Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, if you get extra bored you might check this out and see how Nikki responds.
My life consists of checking who's online and wondering why people haven't posted in the last 10 seconds. I can't even imagine what "extra" bored feels like. :eek: :D

I gave it a shot, but Niki seemed utterly oblivious. Either she was just too focused on her mint treat, or she just figured that I'd eaten too much bean soup again. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A guy down the street is playing his bag pipes. Luckily he's pretty good at them, because those things are loud. Last Christmas, his family and friends went caroling and he played his pipes to finish off each house. It was impressive.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just read up on a couple of fellas that got punted from the forum. I was bound to miss a few things while I was gone.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I didn't think so either.

I wonder what he will have to say about that.;)

Nah - I just blow smoke...I thought you knew better.:D
There certainly are DIY amp kits out there, but I get the pre-built boards and plan to put them in custom boxes.

http://www.parts-express.com/wizards/searchResults.cfm?srchExt=Mfg&srchMfg=133&Manufacturer=Sure Electronics

is the link to the board I will be using in my builds. I just hope they don't start blowing smoke like matt34's PC. Once you let the magic smoke out you can never quite get it back in again.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan

....and you should be driving tomorrow morning.:eek::p
I'm not gonna be able to do it this time. I've only been back on my knees for a couple of weeks and can't swing the cost of a weekend away. Maybe if I had laid on my tummy for one of those weeks I would have more cash but then I wouldn't be able to sit for probably like a month. :rolleyes:
Cheryl gave him a choice...FIOS or or the GTG / BBQ;):D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
There certainly are DIY amp kits out there, but I get the pre-built boards and plan to put them in custom boxes.

http://www.parts-express.com/wizards/searchResults.cfm?srchExt=Mfg&srchMfg=133&Manufacturer=Sure Electronics

is the link to the board I will be using in my builds. I just hope they don't start blowing smoke like matt34's PC. Once you let the magic smoke out you can never quite get it back in again.
Thanks for the link. I must admit though, I'm a bit underwhelmed by the power output of the available kits. If I was going to make the effort, I'd want something in the order of 100-150W into 8 ohms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis