Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I got the strain relief off my amp's power cord. Now I gotta go do a bunch of stuff before all my time slips away like sand in a clutched fist shaken at the uncaring skies.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...slips away like sand in a clutched fist shaken at the uncaring skies.
That's some darn cool wording right there, my man. I like it!

On a different note, I finally remembered my login and password for the Yamaha site that I needed to download manuals. I forgot that I put my name down as "Bob." :) I forgot all about that crazy bastard.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Watching "Chaos" on CBS. Too bad that it got cancelled before it got a chance. I like the characters.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Hot? My little feetsies get all sweaty but you'd never know because once Doug and I get through rubbing that baby oil all over each other the wetness of my little piggies helps to make that popping sound when they're being sucked on. :D :D :D

Somebody send an ambulance to Greg's before he chokes on his own puke. :)
Great. Do you know how hard it is to clean what's left of my dinner off of a keyboard?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Great. Do you know how hard it is to clean what's left of my dinner off of a keyboard?
Why would it be difficult? Oh, wait - doesn't everyone keep some plastic wrap over the top of their keyboard?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh, wait - doesn't everyone keep some plastic wrap over the top of their keyboard?
That's just for folks with those UV lights.
Wantin' to know where other fellers do their bidness.
Sicko's.

:p

Matt34

Matt34

Sitting here gaming on the PC when I started to smell something burning, smelt electrical but didn't really think anything of it since I had the window open. That is until I saw smoke coming out the back of my tower. Looks like my ocz power supply has had enough. Guess I know what im doing tomorrow.

Matt34

Matt34

I'm glad you caught that before it turned into more than smoke. ;)
I could have had my own private 4th of july right here in my room. It's strange having it stink in here without me being the cause of it. Well, not all of it, I did have chinese take out this evening.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's just for folks with those UV lights.
Wantin' to know where other fellers do their bidness.
Sicko's.
Oh, man. Just the thought of checking out your place is probably going to give me nightmares. I can only imagine that it would be like witnessing the aftermath of a Gallagher concert. :eek:

:p :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
If I hadn't been so caught up in the "back at AH" nirvana, I might have realized that my five-year anniversary was the next day. :)
The only reason I remember the date is because it's the 4th of July.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was taken out of commission last night after drinking a glass of apple juice. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes my back starts aching pretty bad after I drink that stuff.

Matt34

Matt34

I see a trend here... :)
My mom has six brothers and after growing up around them I have come to realize it's kind of a family honor if you have the ability to clear a room just by the remnants of what you eat.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I think I got lucky.:D

Picked up a Cosair GS700 PSU this morning and got it all hooked up. Seems everything is working as it should be.
You have no idea how lucky you are or maybe getting decent PSU to begin with - (OCZ) prevented more widespread collateral damage.

In any case - congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis